PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 654 jamming out of all trays

Custom Search

brent
10-10-2016, 12:03 AM
jam codes are as follows 12-01 11-02 13-01 seems all trays all of the sudden are jamming. I have made the priority to the top tray tray one but what is going on is they have a jam open the drawer and rip the paper.. even when they open the side first sometimes it still happens.
very frustrating so I have replaced all the feed tires for each tray. cleaned and serviced the machine paper path.. it works like a charm when I am there but I get the call back like every other day. they did change to a different type of paper and that may be the culprit. I am going back in Tuesday and rack my brain again.. I need some help on this one

thanks to all who respond and help

brent

MFPTech
10-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Paper is the no 1 enemy in printing. Take a ream of paper with you and try.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

EarthKmTech
10-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Paper is the no 1 enemy in printing. Take a ream of paper with you and try.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

And number 2 is the idiots trying to use the machine and saying that they have always used this paper. Because, you know, nothing EVER changes in this world, nothing at all especially paper.... but hey it pays the bills, for now.

If I had a dollar everytime my time was wasted by going to jam calls directly a result of crap paper being used, we'll I wouldnt be doing this for a living anymore!

Gaffers01
10-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Have you fitted the new Ribbed pick up rollers (A5C1562200)? made a big difference on some of our machines

Also ive had issues with the Vertical transport rollers not gripping the paper i would go to customers
and clean the rollers and a few days later have to go back and do the same again, at which point i started to cut light grooves
in them with a knife and this has worked wonders.

brent
10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
thanks guys. Yes I have installed the new ribbed take up tires. Snd I also have cleaned the vertical transport rollers. No eill go back today and try to open up the vertical rollers s little. Also. I feel it'd s paper issue. I am taking my own today. So we feel it's a feeding issue then by looking at the jam codes?
thanks Brent

brent
10-13-2016, 04:55 PM
update.... office depot paper seems to be working quite nice.. the customer cant believe it
but its working and I am happy with that for now

thanks for the tip

brent

Custom Search