PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera FS-C8026 maintenance

Custom Search

AVW
10-18-2016, 03:04 PM
I got a set of all Maintenance Kits for our old Kyocera FS-C8026 for a few bucks, so I reactivated it.

I installed the "A" Kit
- Fuser
- Transfere Belt

plus the "C" Kit
- drum units
- developer units

for each colour CMY

The Black drum and developer was replaced 3k copies before.

Now I wanted to care about the maintenance stuff by software. The first prints have huge stripes (except the Y which is perfect), when I print the test pages.

But I faced a few problems. First, the chapter "service mode" of the printer has not all points like described in the service manual. The point "Maintenance A B C" that should reset the counters after replacing all the units like I did, is missing. The manual doesn´t tell me how I reach this point.

As well I would need the Kyocera software that I have to put to an CF-Card for reaching the "real Maintenance mode" like described at the service manual at page 45, to really start checking the entire printer.

EDIT: and it seems I need the "PG program for LPH focus adjustment" as well, which is also used from CF-Card.

Thaks for you help in advance!

AVW
10-19-2016, 12:51 PM
Nobody? For sure there are some technicians around who could help me! ;)

AVW
10-20-2016, 01:49 PM
I found the program myselve at a nice server which offers a lot of printer stuff. The programs are part of the firmware package for this printer, and have to go to a CompactFlash-Card. I could post the link if this would be ok for the admins, or you can contact me at any time if you need this programs in future – even in a few years if you read this some day ;)

So I have access to the complete "maintenance mode" now. It works well so far. The upcoming days I have to figure out how to adjust the LED Print Head, …

But I still do not have the additional points "Maintenance" A, B and C in the usual "service mode", which should be part of the standard menue (without the "maintenance mode" from CF-Card), according to the service manual. May be that this is because of the latest firmware? I don´t know. If you have any ideas, … ?

Custom Search