PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c351

Custom Search

alejandro
07-16-2008, 04:51 AM
Hi all, the screen on my machine as turn off. For some reason when I dont turn on the printer for a couple days the touch screen doesnt work, and I have to resset it by unplugging the cable behind it, but this time I heard a bipping noise and I turn off the machine and the screen never came back, I am wondering if I burn something (no burning smell) or I just need to reset something? I only use this printer for personal use.

thankx

deep
07-16-2008, 11:02 AM
If the machine can still turn on and accept input from the control panel, then you just try to replace the touch panel.

DarthAlbin
07-16-2008, 11:29 AM
You question if you burned something and mention that you hear a beep sound when re-inserting a connector?

You want to be very cautious in the future. It's not advisable to disconnect or reconnect ANY connectors with the main switch off. In fact, you should consider turning the main switch off AND unplugging the machine from the wall. This will promote the greatest safety for yourself and the circuit boards.

If you were reconnecting connectors with the power up, I would suspect the two boards (at least) that are attached to that connector.

alejandro
07-16-2008, 12:03 PM
The machines can make copies fine, but when i press the scan buttons or any other, it doesn't do anything. Where can I get a touch panel for this machine?
Are they expensive? and also how can I get a service manual for this machine?
I am down in the Caribbean and I been looking for a tech, and I haven't fine a Konica Minolta rep here, so I dont want technicians to be learning with my machine.

thanks all for the help.

DarthAlbin
07-16-2008, 03:41 PM
manufacturers don't make Service Manuals or parts available to the public.

try giving a call to 800-825-5664. See if you can get any progress from the people there.

Good Luck!

Custom Search