PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 3350 not sitting properly on paper deck. Pictures included

Custom Search

The_Murph
10-19-2016, 08:05 PM
I have a pair of Bizhub 3350s both with PF-P13 paper decks. When I stack the machines onto their respective feeders, the front right corner of both machines is raised between 3mm & 5mm compared to the other 3 corners. It appears that the frame of the machine is resting on the frame of the feeder, not allowing the front right to properly seat. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what I need to do to remedy this and/or what I'm doing incorrectly.

Thanks

TheBlueOrleans
10-19-2016, 09:23 PM
On the right side of the C3350 there is a thin plastic strip across the bottom, typically gets removed when the machine is mounted on a PF-P13, but not if the machine is only mounted on a stand (which makes no sense to me, why anyone would want a stand without an extra tray, to give it average height).
Has that black plastic bit been removed? I'm guessing it has, and if so, have you tested the function of tray 3 on these machines?

It could just be aesthetics, if it doesn't impede functionality.
If customer complains about the gap, but the trays function properly, all I would say is that it was designed specifically this way.
I tend not to offer specifics regarding fields of which I am not a part.

Albonline
10-20-2016, 05:44 PM
I have a pair of Bizhub 3350s both with PF-P13 paper decks. When I stack the machines onto their respective feeders, the front right corner of both machines is raised between 3mm & 5mm compared to the other 3 corners. It appears that the frame of the machine is resting on the frame of the feeder, not allowing the front right to properly seat. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what I need to do to remedy this and/or what I'm doing incorrectly.

Thanks

noticed this on all new setups of the 33 and 38 series

The_Murph
10-20-2016, 06:12 PM
Thank you for your responses on this. I'd never seen this sort of design before, so it was worth the ask. In looking at the side panels/doors I could clearly see that all the lines are straight except for the gap between the cassettes along the front.:cool:

blackcat4866
10-21-2016, 12:24 AM
Have you measured cross corners to see if a frame is tweaked out of square? I'm thinking that the copier would not survive such a tweak, but the paper deck might. =^..^=

habik
10-21-2016, 08:14 AM
If you look at the bottom the way the "legs" are positioned you will understand the sheer idiocy of the designs and weight distribution.

True is that your frame might be twisted.

B0265
10-21-2016, 09:37 AM

Thanks

Was it possible to install all four fixing brackets?

Custom Search