PDA

View Full Version : IC-409 Fiery and C550 Bizhub Controller QUestion

Custom Search

bungapads
10-20-2016, 09:42 PM
I have set up and used for years an Ic-409 Fiery controller on a C550. I can through an IP address go right into my IC-409 Fiery. However, even after following all instructions and install information, i am not able to log into Page Scope through the direct ip address for the machine. I have verified all settings (unless i missed something). What has to be done to use page scope? does it have to be installed? settings on the machines? any help would be very helpful

Mr Spock
10-20-2016, 11:41 PM
What is the ip address on the copier?
how is the machine wired to the network? (1 drop to fiery or 2 drops 1 for fiery and 1 for machine)
What cables are plugged in between fiery and machine?

bungapads
10-21-2016, 01:54 AM
how is the machine wired to the network? (1 drop to fiery or 2 drops 1 for fiery and 1 for machine)

I have two drops one from RJ45 in the wall to Machine and one RJ45 cable from wall to FIery. No other cables between Fiery and machine. I have set up as Method A in the set up.

I have assigned two different IPs. One to the Fiery and one to the Machine. I have verified multiple times that each device, Machine and Fiery have different IPs and I have verified IPs are live and working. I can connect to Fiery IP, I cannot connect to Machine IP

Thanks

Ron

bungapads
10-21-2016, 02:15 AM

I made some headway. I checked the cables and it looks like one connection was bad. I replaced the cable and now i can get to the machine. HOwever, i wonder if the PageScope Software is gone (erased from my last nvram reset? I get the following when i put the ip address in for the machine http://"ip address"/wcd/index.html. The "ip address" I typed in to keep my ip protected. I do not want to give out this number. Afraid someone may hack.

Do you know if when i did a reset i have to somehow reinstall page scope? if so, do you have the software to install or know where i can get it with instructions?

mx6turbo89
10-21-2016, 02:45 AM
I made some headway. I checked the cables and it looks like one connection was bad. I replaced the cable and now i can get to the machine. HOwever, i wonder if the PageScope Software is gone (erased from my last nvram reset? I get the following when i put the ip address in for the machine http://"ip address"/wcd/index.html. The "ip address" I typed in to keep my ip protected. I do not want to give out this number. Afraid someone may hack.

Do you know if when i did a reset i have to somehow reinstall page scope? if so, do you have the software to install or know where i can get it with instructions?

That address is what you see when you're at the main index page. Is it a blank page? Which browser are you using? You might try another such as Chrome.

bungapads
10-21-2016, 02:58 AM
That address is what you see when you're at the main index page. Is it a blank page? Which browser are you using? You might try another such as Chrome.

Yes it is a blank page

bungapads
10-21-2016, 02:59 AM

I was in Chrome and then IE new version, blank page on both

mx6turbo89
10-21-2016, 03:18 AM
What level of firmware is on the machine?

habik
10-21-2016, 08:13 AM
I use Firefox and never had issue on ANY device.

bungapads
10-21-2016, 08:27 PM
I use Firefox and never had issue on ANY device.

Fanatastic. I installed Firefox and was able to browse right to Pagescope. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Custom Search