PDA

View Full Version : Color residue? smearing - bizhub 452

Custom Search

Rigabula
10-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Hello everybody

I have a problem with the yellow color of Konica Minolta Bizhub 452

Theres a lot of stains/smearing/residue on the paper after print or copy.

The attachment show it best(know its a poor quality but show whats it have to)

What do you think this is - OPC drum or anything else.

Do you have any suggestions how to fix this, i dont want to buy new IU as its quite expensive - possible to replace only OPC if its from it

Best Regards

Sorry if theres similar thread i couldnt find it, please excuse me.

blackcat4866
10-22-2016, 03:41 PM
So you haven't actually done anything yet?
Maybe you should try something first? =^..^=

allan
10-22-2016, 05:47 PM
that page is full of scratches

Rigabula
10-22-2016, 06:45 PM
Thank you guys for the reply, after a hundred of copies the yellow faded to one constant level.

When you mean a didn't do nothing, im not sure what to do, cleaned everything from fuser to rollers to transfer belt to IU.
Not sure how to proceed. Probably cant define my question correctly, and cant find anything in google.

And one more thing, by any means im not a printer technician, just a guy who can follow instruction correctly.

Best regards

Woxner
10-22-2016, 07:04 PM
run single color,if its just yellow doing this then more then likely its the i/u

Rigabula
10-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Its only the yellow its prints perfectly when i want to print only yellow, the problem is that these patterns exist on any image i print/copy.
Dont want to buy another IU as this machine is second hand. If I buy lets say an IU for 400US(thats around the price I can found itnhere. little cheaper on the web) the same machine can be bought for 1200US(again second hand). So I was hoping if someone did some DIY refurbishing on these IU and could give some advise if I can fix this issue with buying only OPC or a cleaning blade or something else.

Thank you anyway for the reply.

allan
10-22-2016, 09:44 PM
You need a new drum and developer with a reset chip.

Custom Search