PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Copies and Print made based upon User Box

Custom Search

bungapads
10-24-2016, 03:41 AM
I have set up various user boxes for customers. Is the Bizhub c550 able to track the number of pages that is printed, scanned, etc into each user box? I do understand that there is a way to track users (employees use of the machine). But i have hundreds of customers that I want to be able to track how many pages I print, scan, etc. for them. Or does this require some kind of other equipment attached to the Bizhub c550.

Let me know

Ron

Woxner
10-24-2016, 04:15 AM
are you talking about the copies you use when you service these machines.

bungapads
10-24-2016, 05:13 AM
are you talking about the copies you use when you service these machines.

I want to track the number of pages I print for each customer so I can bill per page, etc?
I also want to track the number of pages I print for each customer?

I have set up user boxes for each customer. I scan to it and print from it as well. I was wondering if there is any software? feature? setting in the c550s? or otherwise that would allow me to track customers jobs, usage (whatever the term)

Synthohol
10-24-2016, 12:11 PM
account track is what i think you are looking for. its in admin mode.
you use a unique password for each user and it logs the activity done under that number.

MFPTech
10-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Try PaperCut

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

allan
10-25-2016, 04:10 PM
Account tack like Synthohol mentioned will work.
But it will not track the user box activity and no 3de party solution i know off will do that.

If the machine is accessed with a account code that will be tracked under that account.

allan
10-25-2016, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjcI9znXmIY

Custom Search