PDA

View Full Version : Press C8000...im tired of it.

Custom Search

DigiMan
10-25-2016, 01:08 PM
Goodmorning everyone..

As the title goes im having BIG issues with this model.
Every couple of weeks i need to clean the coronas(the charge wire becomes contaminated with toner).
Also calibrating it is a pain in the ass and i also have to do it frequently..plus the red color compared with a 6500 is a joke.
The machine and the filters get so clogged even after a week or two after i cleaned them or replaced them.
Fusing 130-160gsm is almost impossible due to a defect(factory?)which leaves both sides in the FD not properly fused.

Client moslty runs 300-350 gsm paper with heavy coverage.

Can anyone suggest anything to keep it stable and/or to help with the mentioned issues?
KM dont seem to wanna help..
Please ask if you need further details

DigiMan
10-26-2016, 07:24 PM
No one???:(

habik
10-26-2016, 10:40 PM
What is the milaege between charge corona cleaning?

What is the life of drums-devs-ITB-TR

How old is the fuser? What has been replaced on the fuser so far?

DigiMan
10-27-2016, 07:32 AM
What is the milaege between charge corona cleaning?

What is the life of drums-devs-ITB-TR

How old is the fuser? What has been replaced on the fuser so far?

Goodmorning habik!
The mileage is like a month month and half,if you want to hear about clicks im not really sure because he isnt working it regularly(3 years 300k..).
If i had to guesss i would say 5/6k.
Drums deve etc have been changed recently(month back).
Doesn't matter about the fuser it has been changed twice already both the belt and the UFR.

Dont mean do disrespect but have you got any experience with this particular model?If yes you never encountered everything i said in the start?
I only ask because as far as i know these problem are rather consistant on this model and im trying to find ways to make more stable...ish.
Thnks again!

habik
10-27-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Digiman,

No unfortunately I don't have experience on this model.

No offence taken. I just wanted to cheer you up with interest and I may learn along the way.

Byting on bits.

DigiMan
10-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Haha thnks!Jokes aside though if the opportunity arises and you may have to work with it,trust me...
dont.Rather burn it with fire,or nuke it from orbit.

tulintron
12-29-2016, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE = DigiMan; 537436] Goodmorning todos ..

Como o título vai im tendo problemas grandes com este modelo.
Cada par de semanas eu preciso limpar as coronas (o fio de carga fica contaminado com toner).
Também calibrar é uma dor na bunda e eu também tenho que fazê-lo freqüentemente .. mais a cor vermelha em comparação com um 6500 é uma piada.
A máquina e os filtros ficam entupidos mesmo depois de uma semana ou duas depois de eu limpá-los ou substituí-los.
Fusing 130-160gsm é quase impossível devido a um defeito (fábrica?) Que deixa ambos os lados no FD não adequadamente fundido.

Cliente moslty corre 300-350 gsm papel com cobertura pesada.

Alguém pode sugerir alguma coisa para mantê-lo estável e / ou para ajudar com os problemas mencionados?
KM não parecem quero ajudar ..
Por favor, pergunte se você precisar de mais detalhes [/ QUOTE]

good morning everyone.

With regard to color red, C8000 give bath in C6500.

With respect to the filth of the filters and crowns, I found no solution in bulletins.
I will beat the dipsw to 19-6 = 1 and 19-7 = 0, stopping the teller units when color is not made, decreasing their workflow and decreasing filter contamination.

With respect to paper 130-160, I changed the belt pressure, or nip fuser. Through this adjustment, I was able to reduce the problem.

I hope I have helped.

jay3
05-09-2017, 04:47 AM
When I was shopping recently, the first thing I noticed was every machine I saw for sale from that series (C6000,C7000,C8000) seemed to typically have shockingly low number of clicks on them.

tech51
05-09-2017, 09:03 PM
When I was shopping recently, the first thing I noticed was every machine I saw for sale from that series (C6000,C7000,C8000) seemed to typically have shockingly low number of clicks on them.
C6000 & C7000 are good machines. I have two c6000s with over 2.5 million on them which run ok.
The C8000 is very different and is more service intensive and a bit of a nightmare to look after according to my colleagues.

afterhours
05-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Trade it in for a c6500, c6501 or c7000. I can tell you all about the c8000 and how it became this big mess for konica minolta but ultimately you will arrive at this conclusion. Its awful, and go back to c6500, ",","

Desert Rat
05-10-2017, 02:59 AM
:)
I'll be sure an steer my customers away from this model.

Thanks for the heads up

DR

reckless
05-10-2017, 05:27 AM
My local Minolta dealer tried to sell me a c8000 before later admitting it was a bad model that Minolta quietly pulled the plug on.

I ended up buying a c6000 in its place and relatively satisfied with it. My perfect binder option is the only problem but we have a service contract on it.

I am looking at a Minolta 1051/1200 to replace our c6000 for book printing.

Custom Search