PDA

View Full Version : Web cleaning Bizhub 500

Custom Search

Astermarc
10-28-2016, 08:58 AM
Can anyone tell me how change the speed of web cleaning on bizhub 500? Or maybe how which is the code in load check to see if web cleaning is working.

copyrooks
10-28-2016, 07:10 PM
there's a load check option for web solenoid (sd4)

code:53
multicode:0

hope that somewhat helps

Astermarc
10-29-2016, 06:43 AM
Thk a lot! I wasn't sure. I already try this code. When I push start, it makes a noise and on screen it's said OPERATING but when I press stop nothing heard. I guess I need new solenoid.

Synaux
10-30-2016, 01:22 AM
Thk a lot! I wasn't sure. I already try this code. When I push start, it makes a noise and on screen it's said OPERATING but when I press stop nothing heard. I guess I need new solenoid.

It should only click once when initiated and once again when you exit.

Rig it so you can open the front door and take the cover off to physically see if the web is turning (it will be very little).

Also, if its like the newer models, if you performed a PM, make sure you reset the counter for the web in service mode or it will not turn ;)

Woxner
10-30-2016, 09:35 AM
got to say never heard of this failing

Astermarc
10-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Trust me, it's very annoying. Every time, when the copier it stays for a period of time, I get a C-3201 code. So to solve this, I need to rotate manually the web cleaning and then it works. Try to do this 2-3 times/day when you have a full day.

Custom Search