PDA

View Full Version : C8000 underside of sheet soilage?

Custom Search

dagoof
10-30-2016, 02:33 AM
I'm having issues with a c8000, first of all I had to repeatedly throw new ITB cleaning blades into it as they kept failing to clean (putting on an aux cleaning blade seemed to stop the horizontal waste toner marks on topside of the sheet), however, I'm now getting a thin vertical line appearing on the underside of the sheet (when printing single sided/topside).

The line recurs in different locations on each sheet (roughly 9cm apart, though only 1 mark per sheet) - I replaced the lower transfer belt not that long ago, even though there's been no previous issues, could it be something on that unit?

REGSIS
10-30-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm having issues with a c8000, first of all I had to repeatedly throw new ITB cleaning blades into it as they kept failing to clean (putting on an aux cleaning blade seemed to stop the horizontal waste toner marks on topside of the sheet), however, I'm now getting a thin vertical line appearing on the underside of the sheet (when printing single sided/topside).

The line recurs in different locations on each sheet (roughly 9cm apart, though only 1 mark per sheet) - I replaced the lower transfer belt not that long ago, even though there's been no previous issues, could it be something on that unit?

Take out 2nd transfer unit and loose 2 blue screws. Position white plastic (each) in the middle and tighten 2 blue screws.

dagoof
11-02-2016, 12:46 AM
Thanks Regsis - it was a score on the lower belt, managed to find it and will replace.

DigiMan
11-02-2016, 10:21 AM
What's the part number for your Cl.blades?
Had the very same problem on my c8000 and then i think the part number changed and never had the same issue again
for almost 2 years.I dont even have the auxiliary blade installed from the start.

dagoof
11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Hey Digiman - think it's the A1RFR7F100. Been through a bunch of them :confused:

DigiMan
11-02-2016, 01:02 PM
A1RFR7F122/133?

Custom Search