PDA

View Full Version : FS-535, J72-13

Custom Search

Blaze1978
11-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Afternoon all,

I have a C754e, that has constant (depending on what your trying to copy) J72-13 codes. Allow me to explain.

So, if you run 1 set, no matter how many, runs fine. You run 2 sets, jams on second set.

Have gone as far as to swap out the entire finisher, and problem remains. In the customers finisher, we have replaced the FNS, the Z-Fold punch regist sensor (PS2). Solenoid referenced in KBA01200629 looks fine, as do all the springs attached to it. (that and again, we have swapped the entire finisher AND transport unit and issue remains.

Now in the main frame we have now replaced: PRCB, MFP board (twice) reloaded multiple firmware levels trying to see if by some weird chance it was an anomaly in the FW all with no luck in getting to the root of the problem.

At this point, Ill take any advice as I am >< to finding some explosives and just blowing it up... lol!

blackcat4866
11-02-2016, 12:40 AM
This is going to sound crazy, I know. But I think I would look at the positioning of the paper in the paper trays, and/or if you're getting any paper skewing. Often skewed paper can pass completely through the machine without hanging up, but cannot get past the "S" curves in the finisher.
=^..^=

Blaze1978
11-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Oh, yes, Short is when it jams, Long it runs fine all day long. So tray 3, 4 and LCT are the primary jam trays.

Custom Search