PDA

View Full Version : KMC252 Error code C-D35E code

Custom Search

M.shalwi
11-02-2016, 05:01 PM
i have sersh all over the internet for this code and i cam with nothing ...
can any one help me ? how to fix this problem ?

Woxner
11-02-2016, 05:15 PM
i have sersh all over the internet for this code and i cam with nothing ...
can any one help me ? how to fix this problem ?

this is a navram corrupt error. its either happened during firmware update or its corrupt. you will need the nvram reset tool or try loading firmware again

Woxner
11-02-2016, 05:24 PM
these are what you might need

Woxner
11-02-2016, 05:28 PM
email me so i can send firmware

M.shalwi
11-02-2016, 05:55 PM
this is a navram corrupt error. its either happened during firmware update or its corrupt. you will need the nvram reset tool or try loading firmware againhi .. thanx for reply i did not do any update on my KMC252 !!?? i dont have nvram reset tool ! i dont know how to do an update on KMC252 ? do you want me to contact with on gmail ? or with private massage ?

Woxner
11-02-2016, 06:08 PM
hi .. thanx for reply i did not do any update on my KMC252 !!?? i dont have nvram reset tool ! i dont know how to do an update on KMC252 ? do you want me to contact with on gmail ? or with private massage ? message is fine. you will need a 256 mg cf flash chip and i will send the program to put the firmware on this chip and the firmware. i use a dropbox for this. if you can get into service you might try a data clear. this will wipe everything out including the hdd if not mistaken. also try a trouble reset as well. this machine are not supported anymore by konicaminolta.

emujo
11-02-2016, 07:35 PM
On a machine this ancient, I would suspect that the NVRAM has shit the bed...especially coding out of the blue. I doubt you can find a replacement from KM. Might be a great time to consider upgrading..BTW I commend Woxner for offering the files to help you, but you may want to consider that different areas of the world have different settings. You may find yourself with a working MFP, but only wanting to work with EU settings. Emujo

M.shalwi
11-03-2016, 10:41 AM
On a machine this ancient, I would suspect that the NVRAM has shit the bed...especially coding out of the blue. I doubt you can find a replacement from KM. Might be a great time to consider upgrading..BTW I commend Woxner for offering the files to help you, but you may want to consider that different areas of the world have different settings. You may find yourself with a working MFP, but only wanting to work with EU settings. Emujo

hi emujo ... thanks for reply ...

what is wrong with EU settings ??
the machine is already from Germany with German language on the buttons and every thing.

and what is wrong with EU settings ??
the machine is already from Germany with German language on the buttons and every thing.

Unfortunately i cant thinking in upgrade Right now because of my money situation :(

M.shalwi
11-03-2016, 01:02 PM
message is fine. you will need a 256 mg cf flash chip and i will send the program to put the firmware on this chip and the firmware. i use a dropbox for this. if you can get into service you might try a data clear. this will wipe everything out including the hdd if not mistaken. also try a trouble reset as well. this machine are not supported anymore by konicaminolta.

i have send you a private message..

emujo
11-03-2016, 01:25 PM
hi emujo ... thanks for reply ...

what is wrong with EU settings ??

and what is wrong with EU settings ??

Unfortunately i cant thinking in upgrade Right now because of my money situation :(

There's nothing "wrong" with EU settings, if you are from the EU area then EU firmware is great. For all I know you could be from Mars as your info doesn't include a location. If you are from Mars, you definitely wouldn't want Uranus (hee hee) firmware. Emujo

DadO
11-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Just to add a little info. Buy 2 or 3 CF card 256Mb from different vendors eg. Sandisk-Transcend and etc. Some CF cards work, some dont.

M.shalwi
11-03-2016, 01:46 PM
There's nothing "wrong" with EU settings, if you are from the EU area then EU firmware is great. For all I know you could be from Mars as your info doesn't include a location. If you are from Mars, you definitely wouldn't want Uranus (hee hee) firmware. Emujo

I'm from Libya .. I love your sense of humor... but you can simply say what is the wrong with ue settings and what the problems Gonna happen if I use it

Custom Search