PDA

View Full Version : Minolta C350

Custom Search

copyman
07-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Customer has a Kyocera Mita KM-C2230 with a Fiery X3e+ print controller (same unit as the Konica Minolta Bizhub C350.) The network settings were able to be adjusted correctly, but the scanning was not able to be setup. Upon logging into the web control interface and clicking on the scan tab, the options to setup scanning indexes and operating accounts for scanning is available. However, once I select an open key and apply the FTP, port number and other appropriate settings, the copier will not hold my settings after applying them – it just keeps defaulting back to what the key was prior to me adjusting the settings as if nothing was entered. I tried to login as administrator with the ‘sysadm’ password before making the changes, but this password was not valid. Entering in the copier panel password ‘0000’ within the web interface allowed me to login, but this changed the configurable options of the web interface on the copier. No matter what is tried, no settings are retained through the web interface; hence no scan operating accounts are able to be created. I recently was configuring a Minolta C350 unit with the standard controller that has a very similar web interface. After creating an index and scan operating account and applied the settings, the unit saved my settings without having to login at all, and the changes were reflected at the copier front panel. Any ideas to get this scanning to work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

originalscore
07-19-2008, 09:00 AM
If reloading fiery system software and replacing hard drive don't work then its main PWB. Its always worked for me reloading sofware and hard drive but i've heard of others who have had to replace main PWB.

Custom Search