PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C 250 - Transfer Unit

Custom Search

matty 2008
07-18-2008, 05:22 PM
My Bizhub constantly displays the message; Replace Transfer Unit. Is there any way to get additional life out of this without buying the whold transfer unit kit. The cheapest I can find it is about $300 US.

DarthAlbin
07-18-2008, 05:27 PM
I would prefer you pay for the transfer belt and transfer roller. You run the risk of damaging the belt and your machine (not to mention putting your safety at risk) if service isn't performed by a qualified technician. Also, you may suffer poor image quality soon after the "repair" as a result.

But... one might be able to replace a fuse in the belt assembly with a fuse of the same rating to get by. Do this only once. Next time buy the belt/kit.

popcornpuppy
07-18-2008, 07:28 PM
To reset it you must replace an 80ma fuse. The process is as follows:

1. Pull the transfer belt out.
2. Remove the bar that has the stripper finger on it. (2 screws, 1 on top and
1 on the front.)
3. Remove the ground spring from the shaft.
4. Remove the clip and then remove the metal handle.
5. Remove the small black screw. The cover will then come off and you will
see the fuse. Put the new fuse in and the belt will reset.

DarthAlbin
07-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Also, be very careful not to touch the surface of the belt. prevent anything from scratching it.

laserman06
10-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I would prefer you pay for the transfer belt and transfer roller. You run the risk of damaging the belt and your machine (not to mention putting your safety at risk) if service isn't performed by a qualified technician. Also, you may suffer poor image quality soon after the "repair" as a result.

But... one might be able to replace a fuse in the belt assembly with a fuse of the same rating to get by. Do this only once. Next time buy the belt/kit.
You must work for Konica:D. Actually had one that made it through 2 full cycles and half of a third.

DadO
10-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Suspicious at all :D

optsun
01-04-2019, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone and thank you to those who can help me.

I have a bizhub 250, it indicates the lack of change of the transfer unit, I change the fuse 80 ma of the transfer unit and I always have the message that appears, it does not want reset.

I also change IU STOP SETTING by NO STOP but the machine and still blocked and ask me to change the transfer unit.
I also reset all the counters.

So how do I reset the transfer unit? Where can the problem come from?

avecosat
01-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Is the only way , be sure the fuse is 80mA .

copyman
01-04-2019, 01:21 PM
80ma "fast blow" fuse

copier addict
01-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Hello everyone and thank you to those who can help me.

I have a bizhub 250, it indicates the lack of change of the transfer unit, I change the fuse 80 ma of the transfer unit and I always have the message that appears, it does not want reset.

I also change IU STOP SETTING by NO STOP but the machine and still blocked and ask me to change the transfer unit.
I also reset all the counters.

So how do I reset the transfer unit? Where can the problem come from?

If you have any P codes being displayed I believe the belt will not reset.

optsun
01-07-2019, 06:57 AM
If you have any P codes being displayed I believe the belt will not reset.

Thank you for your answers, so yes it's 80ma fuses, but fast blow is important?

and the "p" codes are error codes? if that is the machine does not display any error code.

copier addict
01-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Thank you for your answers, so yes it's 80ma fuses, but fast blow is important?

and the "p" codes are error codes? if that is the machine does not display any error code.

A P code will show as an oil can on the display

optsun
01-07-2019, 09:33 AM
A P code will show as an oil can on the display

Thank you for your answer but no I have no p code that is displayed so it remains to know if it's good because of the fuse

Custom Search