PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c350 Help! all I need is to reset.......

Custom Search

selbert
07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Help Im uber desparate i have realtors breathing down my back..How do I reset the code that say's "c0510"

I know it for low temp (the fuses are ok) (its because I had a power surge)

Please tell me...????>>>>>

DarthAlbin
07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Considering you know this is a result of a power surge...

power the main switch on while holding down the utility key.

wait until the "Trouble Reset" button appears. select that button. power cycle the machine.

Closely monitor the machine. If you notice anything strange, turn off the main switch and call a service tech out.

selbert
07-18-2008, 10:31 PM
I did this already and of course did it again..Unfortunately the trouble reset button did not come on only the same message "code 0510"..

Can I unplug the unit altogether? (it is networked)

Oh and by the way there is a new hotel being constructed next store and the building is slightly vibrating...What a day!~:eek:

DarthAlbin
07-18-2008, 10:41 PM
How to clear a fuser error code (C0500, C0501, C0510, C0511, C0520, C0521).

Solution

To clear the fuser error code, perform the following after correcting the cause:
1. With power ON, open the front door and locate the small, rectangular hole below the imaging unit removal tool.
Note: It is not in the same location as the models 7915/7920.
2. Insert a suitable object into the hole to actuate the reset switch .
3. The code should clear and a message to close the front door should appear.

DarthAlbin
07-18-2008, 10:42 PM
by suitable object, use a toothpick or something plastic if you can.

selbert
07-18-2008, 11:15 PM
Itworked!! Im A Member For Life I Hope U Win The Lotto!

Cheers:d

michaelwryan
12-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Where is the imaging unit removal tool?

minimerlin
12-01-2009, 07:02 PM
It is the blue T shaped bit of plastic ..about 8cms tall that lives in its storage slot inside the front of the machine. Open the front door and look towards the right side, it should be there! The little hole you seek is just below it.

Tina
12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I have a konica minolta c350 bizhub and the hard drive sounds like an old car starting up. The hard drive needs to be replaced but where do we find a tech and where do we find the parts. The salesman from konica justs wants to sell us another copier but that is not an option for me. Can anyone help me out? My office is about forty five minutes from downtown chicago.
Thanks !

fixthecopier
12-08-2009, 11:49 PM
You should post a new thread using the title " Konica Minolta Tech needed outside Chicago"

minimerlin
12-09-2009, 09:28 PM
It is the blue T shaped bit of plastic ..about 8cms tall that lives in its storage slot inside the front of the machine. Open the front door and look towards the right side, it should be there! The little hole you seek is just below it.
I wonder why we bother answering calls for help sometimes!! It would be great if we had a bit of feedback!! I wonder if it is really worth trying to help at all....:mad:

Tina
12-09-2009, 11:20 PM
I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you for your posting.

By chance do you know a tech that can work on my c350 bizhub needs new hard drive and print drive, only has 11,000 copies on it. Our office is near chicago.
Thank you
Tina

ravikumarj
12-28-2009, 12:13 PM
How to clear a fuser error code (C0500, C0501, C0510, C0511, C0520, C0521).

Solution
To clear the fuser error code, perform the following after correcting the cause:
1. With power ON, open the front door and locate the small, rectangular hole below the imaging unit removal tool.
Note: It is not in the same location as the models 7915/7920.
2. Insert a suitable object into the hole to actuate the reset switch .
3. The code should clear and a message to close the front door should appear.

I happened to repalce a new heater Unit in Di 3510.
after replacing getting error code C0521.

In this model there is a small reset swith on the main panel near ON/OFF switch. I ve activated reset procedure the Panel shows pl wait then again the same error code appears.

But... I ve not done the resetting with opening the front cover!!!! as stated above.

Also I ve tried with old heater unit but it appears the same error code, does not reset.

Kindly confirm and help me.

Thanks in advance.

Millennium
12-29-2009, 05:49 PM
happened to repalce a new heater Unit in Di 3510.
after replacing getting error code C0521.

In this model there is a small reset swith on the main panel near ON/OFF switch. I ve activated reset procedure the Panel shows pl wait then again the same error code appears.

But... I ve not done the resetting with opening the front cover!!!! as stated above.

Also I ve tried with old heater unit but it appears the same error code, does not reset.

Kindly confirm and help me.

Thanks in advance.

On a Di3510, the procedure is different.

After hitting the small pinhole switch on the right side of the main panel, you must wait for the splash screen (the screen with the networked computers on it). Watch the left side of the screen for a dot to appear. When it does, push the number 3 putton on the panel.

You will be asked for a code. Enter your 8 digit service code, then push end. You will then see a Trouble Reset button towards the bottom of the display. Hit it, and then you should be good to go.

ravikumarj
01-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Thank you .... I have got through as directed..

ck1
01-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Help Im uber desparate i have realtors breathing down my back..How do I reset the code that say's "c0510"

I know it for low temp (the fuses are ok) (its because I had a power surge)

Please tell me...????>>>>>

Well after you reset if still code come out . you check fuse or thermistor ok... you need change the PU ( when power trip occur ) good luck... i have facing this problem before ( when you reset ,all thing ok ,but code come out ):cool:

Peter Hung
07-15-2011, 02:47 AM
Hi DarthAlbin,

You help solve some error on Bizhub 350. I need your help to clear the error messege: c-0991. Your help will be highly appreciated

PeterHung

Considering you know this is a result of a power surge...

power the main switch on while holding down the utility key.

wait until the "Trouble Reset" button appears. select that button. power cycle the machine.

Closely monitor the machine. If you notice anything strange, turn off the main switch and call a service tech out.

Custom Search