PDA

View Full Version : konica bizhub 350 2nd tray no lift

Custom Search

DOE
11-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Konica 350 that I took out paper feed unit for 2nd tray and when I put back together tray 2 isn't lifting. when taking out the bypass I unconnected the connectors and 3 wires came out of one. they go to a plug on bypass and for now I just unplugged in bypass until I can look to see which wire goes where. it is in bypass so that shouldn't affect tray 2 lifting I wouldn't think. I plugged in the connector that the 3 wires came out of and copier still works,nocodes , but no tray 2 lift. I replaced feed tires so I had it all apart but I know I put it back together right. any ideas. thanks it would make sense that its the 3 wires that pulled out but they come from bypass tray.

Woxner
11-10-2016, 10:30 PM
make sure you got the feed roller assy back under the drop lever ( metal tab). if was working before this. the feed assy could be hanging down like its already in the up position. also make sure you got the black lever in right.

copyman
11-10-2016, 10:54 PM
The 3 wires you pulled out of connector probably don't have anything to do with tray 2 but it could. You definitely need to repair that connector or replace.

Like wox said look at that black lever that hangs down. When you close drawer it contacts the lever and lifts paper. They do break, I have replaced many of them. You can look at tray 1 to make sure you have everything right with tray 2.

Synthohol
11-10-2016, 11:59 PM
you can also try a trouble reset in case the tray locked out?.
hit the warm reset switch, press 3 when the dot shows up.
select trouble reset.

Custom Search