PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350

Custom Search

beano
07-19-2008, 03:00 AM
:mad:i 'm stuck working on the bizhub 350 that a custmer was using the power went out the copier was dead i replaced the power supply i got power out power to copier now but it doesn't warm up screen is just blue also replaced Apwb, ic3 chip, nvram,mfp pwb still just a blue screen

deep
07-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Did you try to adjust the Contrast of the LCD.

I've once been on a bizhub 350 with a bad touch panel.

dallas
07-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Replace the Control Panel Assy (UN1).

Rudi
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Is the connector that plugs into the pwb mfb plugged in propeprly i know this might sound stupid but i have had machines giving me the blue screen after fitting a fax unit because i forgot the connector out of the pwb mfb and also stupid again did you give the machine some time to switch over to copy mode because they can sometimes take quite a while to switch over.
Regards
rudi

deep
07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Is the connector that plugs into the pwb mfb plugged in propeprly i know this might sound stupid but i have had machines giving me the blue screen after fitting a fax unit because i forgot the connector out of the pwb mfb and also stupid again did you give the machine some time to switch over to copy mode because they can sometimes take quite a while to switch over.
Regards
rudi

Thank you for sharing your experience.

mrfixit
07-24-2008, 11:01 PM
that's an act of god, tell them to call there insurance company, it's a total loss, then maybe you can sell them a new machine too. :-)

Custom Search