PDA

View Full Version : C280 User Box?

Custom Search

coveredinoil
11-14-2016, 06:51 AM
Hi
A while ago I had some image quality issue and you guys sorted it for me by suggesting a few things, one thing being an initialise and reset.
All has been good until now, I'm trying to scan a document to a USB drive (which i have done before), but when i insert the usb drive a get a message along the lines, installed by not able to use. Also scan to user box options do not appear to be available anywhere.
Can any of you point me in the correct direction?
Thanks in advance.

allan
11-14-2016, 07:04 AM
look under admin -> system settings -> user box settings -> external memory settings.

Are you using user authentication or account tracking?

paulrid
11-14-2016, 08:21 AM
Did you turn the HDD back on after reset?
Paul.

coveredinoil
11-14-2016, 09:03 AM
Thank you for rapid reply.
Unfortunately I can't see user box settings in the admin menu , I think it used to be item 3, but have no idea where it has gone!
I'm the only user of this machine so do I need user authentication or tracking?

coveredinoil
11-14-2016, 09:07 AM
Did you turn the HDD back on after reset?
Paul.

I haven't turned it back on, but the display shows memory of 100% available, is that not the same thing?
(beginning to think I'm out of my depth!)

paulrid
11-14-2016, 09:27 AM
I haven't turned it back on, but the display shows memory of 100% available, is that not the same thing?
(beginning to think I'm out of my depth!)

In tech rep mode you need to go to system 2, HDD, then "set" I think it will then need a reboot but that should sort it all out.
Paul.

coveredinoil
11-14-2016, 10:33 AM
In tech rep mode you need to go to system 2, HDD, then "set" I think it will then need a reboot but that should sort it all out.
Paul.

That's got the USB drive bit sorted, but now the display has "No animation guide data available" and the front red light is constantly flashing!
Sorry guys.:(

paulrid
11-14-2016, 10:37 AM
That's got the USB drive bit sorted, but now the display has "No animation guide data available" and the front red light is constantly flashing!
Sorry guys.:(

Thats because when you reset everything it deleted the animation data, if you can put up without it just carry on as it won't effect any operations.
Paul.

Synthohol
11-14-2016, 12:38 PM
check your PMs

Custom Search