PDA

View Full Version : Di 650- Door open

Custom Search

Dougall
07-20-2008, 11:20 AM
Latley we have been having trouble with codes J94-01 / 02 and J32-01 / 02 .
Yestarday for the last time there was a J32-02 jam, got the jam papers out of the machine and now their is a warning of FRONT DOOR OPEN.
If we cheet the doors you can see the lever of the ADU unloking, so I belive is not the doors swicht.
Thanks for the feed back.....

fixthecopier
07-20-2008, 02:38 PM
A lot of times these machines are designed with the door switches right at the very end or limit with little room for play. If the machine has been in the field for a while, the actuator could have been pushed back a little. In machines that use a photocell as a door switch, sometimes the photocell can come loose from its slot. You might need to bend, twist, or adjust the actuator. If it works when you cheat it then it should be that simple.

Dougall
07-20-2008, 04:22 PM
A lot of times these machines are designed with the door switches right at the very end or limit with little room for play. If the machine has been in the field for a while, the actuator could have been pushed back a little. In machines that use a photocell as a door switch, sometimes the photocell can come loose from its slot. You might need to bend, twist, or adjust the actuator. If it works when you cheat it then it should be that simple.
Thanks for your reply.
When you cheat the dooor you can see the lever of the ADU been unlock, but in the screen you still qet the notice DOOR OPEN

fixthecopier
07-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding, if you forget about what the ADU is doing, it looks like a bad door switch. Use your meter to check the switch and see if it will open or close. If you do not have a meter, take the switch off and put it on another machine. They seem to make all of those switches different, if you get the chance try to strip older machines for spares to carry with you. Let me know if you still have issues, I will try to help.

fernan
07-21-2008, 02:23 AM
it seems that the first problem you have encountered in your machine was paper jamming and suddenly you encounter this "FRONT DOOR IS OPEN".........
at the rear lower left side of the ADU unit there is a sensor there try to clean that sensor and i dont know if you replaced some parts just double check your wires if there is something that was screwed on the body ground just double check
i hope i can help you.................................

mtech
07-21-2008, 03:12 AM
If you check the front door interlocks and find no problem, then check the connectors on the ADU PWB. If the connectors check ok then replace the ADU PWB. I have seen this a quite a few times in the field. The front door signal somehow runs thrugh the ADU PWB. This board can cause a lot of wierd problems including jams in the turn over section as the motor is driven by this PWB. I have replaced a few dozen of them. The part number for the ADU PWB (Di650) is 4024-2892-01

Dougall
07-22-2008, 11:06 AM
If you check the front door interlocks and find no problem, then check the connectors on the ADU PWB. If the connectors check ok then replace the ADU PWB. I have seen this a quite a few times in the field. The front door signal somehow runs thrugh the ADU PWB. This board can cause a lot of wierd problems including jams in the turn over section as the motor is driven by this PWB. I have replaced a few dozen of them. The part number for the ADU PWB (Di650) is 4024-2892-01
Switches are fine........is their something else to look at before we by a new PWB for ADU?

pepper38_cnd
07-22-2008, 11:51 AM
You have 2 sets of interlocks for the front doors each comprising of a switch and a photo sensor switches MS1 & MS2 and photo sensors PS38 & PS39. My recomendation is to replace bothe switches, they are common to many machines and often get flakey. The Photo sensors can be tested in service mode 47-25- P02 & P03. ( the switches can also be tested but a flakey switch will often test good , so just replace them right from the get go.)

gerzav
07-28-2008, 04:25 AM
Hola compatriota, a mi me pasó lo mismo y sorpresa era la ADU-PWB, revisale todos los fusibles que son unos cuantos, revisá los que están cerca de los hibridos de los motores del ADU, seguro como pasó se trabó un papel y forzó algunos de los motores y saltó algunos de estos fusibles, que de forma inexplicable hace que la maquina interprete que la puerta está abierta, un capo el que diseño esto no??
Suerte, avisame que pasó!!!

deep
07-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks for your reply.
When you cheat the dooor you can see the lever of the ADU been unlock, but in the screen you still qet the notice DOOR OPEN

Should the ADU lever been locked or unlocked at its normal position?

Dougall
07-28-2008, 10:11 AM
It was the ADU PWB.....that is been fix now.....thank you all!!!

elmaligno
10-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Hola compatriota, a mi me pasó lo mismo y sorpresa era la ADU-PWB, revisale todos los fusibles que son unos cuantos, revisá los que están cerca de los hibridos de los motores del ADU, seguro como pasó se trabó un papel y forzó algunos de los motores y saltó algunos de estos fusibles, que de forma inexplicable hace que la maquina interprete que la puerta está abierta, un capo el que diseño esto no??
Suerte, avisame que pasó!!!
Cuando la placa del ADu se daña, puede indicar puertas abiertas, pero es porque la versión de firmware de la máquina está obsoleta. Esa placa suele cascar bastante, pero con el firmware actualizado no nos indicará lo de las puertas, sino que permitirá hacer copia y atascará al no mover el motor correspondiente a la parte dañada de la placa.

Custom Search