PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 750 image problem

Custom Search

cristian
11-15-2016, 03:19 AM
have a problem with the image. Only for the face - not on the back of the A4 and A4R paper as in the attached photo. Any ideeas about the problem ?34737

Woxner
11-15-2016, 03:22 AM
and what have you done so far.if its on the back side of machine could be many things.

allan
11-15-2016, 04:31 AM
Check charge unit.
Always in the same place?

EarthKmTech
11-15-2016, 09:39 AM
in what direction is the sheet traveling in the supplied example?

cristian
11-15-2016, 11:46 AM
I have change the drum unit with one from another machine.The problem remain. The paper from the photo is going out A4 normal. It is heappened also with A4R, the distance between the exit edge and the broken line is always the same , and always on the first side of the paper. When i copy or print on both sides the back side is OK. I have made some tests with 5-6 copies and there are moments when the broken line dissapear on a half page or entirely, but without a precise pattern, then it starts again.

allan
11-15-2016, 11:57 AM
Then your fuser could be tugging the paper?

copyman
11-15-2016, 12:19 PM
I would look at the fuser entrance plate for toner buildup. Also watch the paper as it goes through machine and see if you see any hesitation or buckling of paper.

Have you tried feeding from different drawers & manual feed? Large paper?

cristian
11-15-2016, 05:12 PM
The first copy enter in the fuser with the mark on it. If it would be the fuser plate then it should heappened also on the back face of the paper who remain clean and the quality OK.I have also try the bypass and nothing is change. The same reasoning apply at the changement of the charge unit.Anyway , cheking on a A3 the distance between 2 black lines seems to be equal with the drum diameter so it should be something who prevent the drum turning as normal- but also strange, why not on the back side of the copy?

cristian
11-15-2016, 08:11 PM
problem solved. The screws from the charge plate were unloose.

Custom Search