PDA

View Full Version : minolta di350

Custom Search

javier4065
07-21-2008, 03:43 PM
hello friends I have a minolta di350 the screen says *abort* code-0x00d102b5, stkid-0x000055f0, sp=090176828, ra=09x86faa0, build_0251c-990723. I can not enter to service mode. What can I do to solve it. thanks.

cobiray
07-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Check the memory for failure or clean the contacts, and possibly replace the "N" board.

javier4065
07-21-2008, 11:11 PM
thanks for your help .But I need to know what board are you taking about.I changed the memory. It has eight pines.

cobiray
07-22-2008, 04:32 AM
It sits on the A board if I recall correctly. If you take off the exit panel and the metal box/cover for the boards it sits there under the scanner.

ni311
07-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Did you try to reset the machine?

javier4065
07-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks but I can not enter to service mode.How Can I reset the copier?

fixthecopier
07-22-2008, 10:59 PM
The "N" board is the small board that sits on top of the MFB, the large board that has the memory. If you remove the MFB, the "A" board is under it. To try to reset your machine, look on the right side of your control panel, where the adjustment for the LCD is, and insert the end of a paper clip into the small hole beside the LCD slide adjustment. This will make the machine reboot. Look at the LCD, after a few seconds a dot will apear midway up the left side of the screen. When it appears, push #3 on the control panel, this will take you to a service screen, push trouble reset, when it reboots again, just exit out. Good luck!

javier4065
07-23-2008, 01:16 AM
I can not reset because when I plug the clip in the hole , the dot doesnt appear and I can not do nothing. only the message above mencionated.I think that It could be any board but wich one? thanks

fixthecopier
07-23-2008, 03:16 AM
If the problem is a bad board, I think it would be the "N" board, or maybe the MFB it is seated onto. I would first pull out all of the cables and reseat them, I would remove the memory and then try to reboot. If that does not work, remove the "N" board, leave it off and try to reboot, then reinstall it. If none of this works then you may have to replace those boards.

dallas
07-23-2008, 09:52 AM
If I properly remember, the PWB-HGB is defective.

deep
07-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi,

The MFB Board is the most likely cause. If necessary, you have to replace it.

Read the attachment for more details.

javier4065
07-25-2008, 01:12 AM
thanks mr. Deep you are right. the BCR MAINBOARD was bad. I replaced it and the message was gone but Now the copier is warming up and the screen says cof32 .I turn off the machine . I turn on it and copier is ready to copy but the start vutton is blinking red color .Whar else Can I check?

deep
07-25-2008, 11:34 AM
C0F32 is T/C ratio out of adjustment issue. It might be caused due to a dirty or a damaged ATDC Sensor or a bad developer or bad toner quality.

The most simplest way to solve this problem is to change a new Image Unit and the T/C ratio will be set to its normal value.

You can also change the developer and run F8 to get the same result. (Take out toner bottle before running F8).

Another method is to manually increase or decrease the ATDC Sensor Gain value in order to cheat the machine to think that the T/C ratio is in good condition so you can make copies to determine the condition of the T/C ratio. If there is too much toner found, make solid copy to consume excess toner. If not enough toner, add toner to the developer tank until good copy produced. Then run F8, but this method cannot last for long.

To enter service mode : Press UTILITY / COUNTER / STOP 0 0 STOP 0 1.
Touch FUNCTION will get you to Function Mode where F8 is there.
ATDC Sensor Gain is inside Tech Rep Choice / Printer.

javier4065
07-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks Deep I changed the value atdc sensor gain and the copier is ready but I can not copy.The red led of start buttom is blinking.I think maybe it can be a programation .

deep
07-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I had never seen this before. You can try to check if the mechanical counter is properly connected or not.

DadO
07-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Did u tried to do an UNCODITIONED RAM CLEAR by shorting two metal pins on the PWB-A board? If u did it, and u didn't do it properly then u will have to do this procedure again in similar way.

When u turn on the power whit pins shorted, turn the machine off just BEFORE MACHINE RESET IT SELF.Don't remove the PIN JET. Now, turn the machine on again and if normal screen appears turn it off again and remove the "connector" from the pins.
If normal screen appears when u start the machine again then u saved the board and if not....tose it in the trashcan

W A R N I N G! U do this only if u did an uncod. ram clear or when u realy think that PWB-A is gone to dust!

Have a nice day whit a junk of a machine. "IT" of machine shortened my life for 5 years......myne di350 was very old and used, it was GREAT before.....

Custom Search