PDA

View Full Version : C350 Scan to FTP

Custom Search

Lokertr
11-16-2016, 11:48 PM
I am trying to set up the scan to FTP on this machine, but the controller will not save any settings I enter in the pagescope web connection page for the one touch buttons...it wont even save them for the temporary registration. I click create after entering the information and it just bounces back to the list of indexes without saving.

I am not sure what I could be doing wrong...

Also, as an aside, I seem to get some toner streaking on 11x17 prints. It seems to be worst on images, but intermittently present on text. It does not seem to exhibit the issue on 8.5x11 prints. I tried to turn the fuser temp up, in case maybe the 11x17 paper was a little different but no luck.

Thanks for all the help so far guys!

Lokertr
11-17-2016, 02:48 AM
I went ahead and re-initialized the controller from the web interface, scanning worked absolutely perfectly. Printing was finnicky to get going again, but I got it.

Still not sure about the streaking or brush type effect...I will upload two images, one 11x17 demonstrating the issue, and one 8.5x11 showing no problems.

Albonline
11-17-2016, 08:22 PM
I went ahead and re-initialized the controller from the web interface, scanning worked absolutely perfectly. Printing was finnicky to get going again, but I got it.

Still not sure about the streaking or brush type effect...I will upload two images, one 11x17 demonstrating the issue, and one 8.5x11 showing no problems.

loop sensor under fuser unit bad/ missing, fuser pulls paper faster than belt is turning.

Lokertr
11-17-2016, 09:13 PM
Would that really only do that on larger prints? I wanted to try and dial back the first speed a bit to see if I could temporarily correct it without introducing too much of an offset. I can't figure out how to enter a negative percentage though to slow it....only a positive to speed it up.

How would you recommend proceeding? I don't really have a KM tech near me...all the copier techs say it would be best guess as KM is not there thing. I have done decently so far at repairs and maintenance on the thing...any help would be appreciated!

Lokertr
11-28-2016, 08:20 PM
I believe I found the part, it is the sensor stuck in the middle of the fuser bottom edge? Plastic flag that flips in and out of the sensor?

Is there anything to be done with it? Or just try and find a new one?

Albonline
11-29-2016, 08:07 PM
I believe I found the part, it is the sensor stuck in the middle of the fuser bottom edge? Plastic flag that flips in and out of the sensor?

Is there anything to be done with it? Or just try and find a new one?

test it in diagnosostics, or try the fuser loop adj. if it makes no difference odds are the sensor is bad.

Lokertr
11-29-2016, 08:52 PM
I think there is some improvement adjusting the loop, but I can't adjust it into the negative, because I don't seem to see a negative on the 10 key keypad. What is the trick to negative values on this?

If the part is a goner, is there anywhere to still get them?

Synthohol
11-30-2016, 12:36 AM
does this help?

Lokertr
11-30-2016, 01:40 AM
does this help?

That's what I have, it says you can enter a negative value there and on the loop adjust....but it beats me how to do it on the 10 digit keypad. I can enter positive adjustments.

Synthohol
11-30-2016, 04:34 AM
there are no up down arrows?

Lokertr
11-30-2016, 05:02 AM
Not a one.

Synthohol
11-30-2016, 07:47 PM
I can't find where it's documented but I kind of remember using the access key for negative values.

Custom Search