PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Better English Translation?

Custom Search

giddyupngo
11-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Hi,
I've been diagnosing a J20-02 jam from Tray 5 (LU-204) in a bizhub 654. The description of the jam is this.

20-02
For paper fed from the tray 1/2/3/4 or LU-301/LU-204, loop forming has not been complete before a
sheet enters the registration roller because the rise timing of load to perform registration is earlier than
the rise timing of load to form a loop.

I translate this to mean that a sheet of paper is too fast and "sneaks" into the registration roller before the rotation is stopped so a loop can form. However, it doesn't make sense that when parts wear that the paper would speed up. Maybe this means that the previous sheet did not make it "out" of the registration in time. Thoughts?:confused:

allan
11-17-2016, 03:31 PM
Its a motor not a clutch.

Increase the loop timing?

copier addict
11-17-2016, 03:48 PM
I have always read this to mean the paper is arriving late and the machine doesn't have enough time to form a loop and keep the speed up at the same time.

B0265
12-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi,
I've been diagnosing a J20-02 jam from Tray 5 (LU-204) in a bizhub 654. The description of the jam is this.

Did you find the solution? We are struggling with the same problem.

giddyupngo
12-07-2016, 09:48 PM
I replaced all three feed tires in the LCT. That took care of most of it. Also ordered the feed roller directly after the feed. This was a metal shaft roller within the LCT. Someone else followed up and installed that along with two new one ways in feed 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

allan
12-07-2016, 10:42 PM
The experience i have had with this is that the separation pressure and torque is a bit to much for the transport rollers to pull the paper thru.
The last 554 that had the 9901 and 2002 jam from both trays i simply cut a piece of the separation spring off and it seems to have worked wonders.

Would like to hear if anyone have done this before?

Myron55
12-15-2020, 02:55 PM
To become a professional translator one not only should master at least two languages but also have a wide skillset and knowledge in many domains. Check out Translate Hub - Your Guide to Translation Industry (https://translatehub.org/) for more info.

SalesServiceGuy
12-15-2020, 03:40 PM
To become a professional translator one not only should master at least two languages but also have a wide skillset and knowledge in many domains. Check out Translate Hub - Your Guide to Translation Industry (https://translatehub.org/) for more info.

... of mild interest, both Xerox and Toshiba now offer free translation apps on their copiers, maybe other vendors as well. You have to pay a small service fee to Google Translate in the background. On the Toshiba product the optional OCR function needs to be purchased.

srvctec
12-15-2020, 03:47 PM
... of mild interest, both Xerox and Toshiba now offer free translation apps on their copiers, maybe other vendors as well. You have to pay a small service fee to Google Translate in the background. On the Toshiba product the optional OCR function needs to be purchased.

Replying to someone who's only post is spam is just feeding the troll. Trolls should be set on fire and thrown off bridges!

SalesServiceGuy
12-15-2020, 03:52 PM
Replying to someone who's only post is spam is just feeding the troll. Trolls should be set on fire and thrown off bridges!

... feeling grouchy today?

srvctec
12-15-2020, 04:00 PM
... feeling grouchy today?

Not at all. When someone posts spam, it's always best forum practice to just ignore them, at least that's been my experience in forums over the last 20+ years.

Unless you're referring to my comment about trolls, that's just how I feel about anyone spamming a forum I'm part of. It's also part of the rules in a private forum I belong to, presented in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, of course.

SalesServiceGuy
12-15-2020, 04:09 PM
Not at all. When someone posts spam, it's always best forum practice to just ignore them, at least that's been my experience in forums over the last 20+ years.

Unless you're referring to my comment about trolls, that's just how I feel about anyone spamming a forum I'm part of. It's also part of the rules in a private forum I belong to, presented in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, of course.

Your thread is the first that I have seen on CTN about translation. Copiers can now scan paper documents from one language to another at minimal cost. This is a very recent and affordable innovation that many copier techs may not know about.

tsbservice
12-15-2020, 04:17 PM
Your thread is the first that I have seen on CTN about translation. Copiers can now scan paper documents from one language to another at minimal cost. This is a very recent and affordable innovation that many copier techs may not know about.

Yeah, so why not to start a new thread instead of reply after someone obviously trolling in 4 years dead thread? Doesn't make sense to me but you probably know better.

srvctec
12-15-2020, 04:18 PM

Wait, WHAT?!! This isn't my thread! The OP just wanted a better explanation of his issue, translated. It doesn't appear you even read the first post to know what's going on in this thread.

The post by the troll that you replied to is click bait and the only reason that user is here. They most likely searched for "translation" on this forum and posted in the first thread that popped up to get clicks. Or I'm totally wrong and that user is totally legit. It's not out of the realm of possibilities.

SalesServiceGuy
12-15-2020, 04:30 PM
Yeah, so why not to start a new thread instead of reply after someone obviously trolling in 4 years dead thread? Doesn't make sense to me but you probably know better.

I never noticed it was a four year old dead thread. It just pooped up for me today.

tsbservice
12-15-2020, 04:36 PM
I never noticed it was a four year old dead thread. It just pooped up for me today.
Common you can do it much better. Just leave this thread and start new one. Actually some of us may be interested.

BillyCarpenter
12-15-2020, 04:55 PM

You found a way to wedge it into the conversation, eh? Did you read this thread?

Custom Search