PDA

View Full Version : CQ BH950 with dark copies

Custom Search

kenpio
11-19-2016, 04:41 AM
Have a BH950 that is having some CQ issues. I am enclosing a couple pictures. I dont know if the drum should look like this. It is a new drum and the copies coming out are bad. It has a little under 2m on it. We have ordered a new drum and developer for it. I am hoping that this is the right way to go. Any input would be nice.

Thanks

Ken

DigiMan
11-19-2016, 08:18 AM
Did you check your dev tank?
Theres a mylar below its cap that gets torn if its not exchanged in the right time.
It then shaves the mag roller as he turns and toner/dev is accumulated above it and falls down a little bit when the
machine is working producing an effect much like yours.As far as the drum goes that looks like a scratch from the transfer/seperation maybe?
Did you install it correctly?Or maybe your cleaning unit,did you inspect that?
Going for an order/replace without doing proper checks is not the way to go! :p

methogod
11-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Usually dirty copies like that are the charge grid may be dirty, or not sitting correctly.

What is the PM at?
Dv life?
Drum life?

Do you run heavy stock?

blackcat4866
11-19-2016, 10:39 PM
If I were to make a WAG, I'd say that one of the primary wire cleaners is loose, wedged crooked, and pressing the primary wire against the grid. Typically the plastic C-clip becomes loose or breaks that retains the cleaner. When I still had these machines in the field I replaced the C-clips every 3rd PM.

If I'm right you'll need C-clips, wires, grid, drum, and blade. =^..^=

Custom Search