PDA

View Full Version : konica 7050 front door switches

Custom Search

mdm7266
07-22-2008, 04:29 AM
Hello there, can somebody give me information about the functions of the two limit switches that are actuated whenever the front door is closed?
These 2 switches are actuated when the door is closed together with the front door interlock switch (white color switch).

I have no wiring diagram on this model. I,m trying to analyze if it has something to do with F28-2 code which is Transfer problem (arching) or HV2.
If the two limit switches has something to do with HV, maybe i'll try to short the switches to isolate the problem.

thanks in advance.

Jack Reacher
07-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Same as on 7040's these switches are a big problem and cause all sorts of problems and can damage the psu as well. There is also a switch for the fuser handle closed pos'n that can cause these many varied problems as well as the main on/off switch.
You could replace all of these switches and psu (expensive) but probably not worth it.
Good luck

fernan
07-22-2008, 02:51 PM
the two switches your talking about, they don't have any relation on your problem (F-28-2) the switches was connected on the PSU that activates the heater lamps other than the switch near the fusing.
Try to clean the Transfer Corona Block remove all the dirt and claen the terminal blocks as well. Hope i can help you kabayan

mdm7266
07-23-2008, 09:22 AM
I have cleaned the terminal blocks, and also in fact replaced the Transfer/Separation Assembly but the problem intermittently appear.

What i did was i cleaned and put some epoxy on the rear side connector of the machine side. the one the connects to the Transfer/ Sep Assy.
As of now, the problem did not yet appear. i'm still observing the machine.

by the way, may i know your email kabayan?
my email is mdm7266@yahoo.com
thanks

Custom Search