PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050 Open door problem

Custom Search

Edib Vektor
11-22-2016, 09:13 PM
Hello, we came to problem with our Konica Minolta Bizhub 1050 pro machine, basically the machine says that you need
to close the front dor, and when you close it, it still says that you need to close it.
So, our machine is out of function curently.

We try diferent things, we change all of 2 photo sensors that track if dors are closed, and we didn't solve the problem.
Also, the biggest problem is that machine din't show any error message, so we dont know where is problem...

Did anyone encountered with this problem, and what is potential cause?

Could we solve this problem with recovering of system?

Yours sincerly, Edib Dedić.

mx6turbo89
11-23-2016, 03:35 AM
Problem
Front Door is Open Please Close message with the front door closed.

Solution
CAUSE: DCPS/1 has failed so no voltage is supplied to the door switch.

SOLUTION: Replace DCPS/1 (p/n 56UA84511).

beetle73
11-23-2016, 04:34 AM
Hi
I just had that exact same problem on a BH1250.
The fix was a loose fuser connector at the back of the machine.
On the 1250 take the back cover off and there are screws attaching the connector
to the frame. V.Loose connector so I guess the front door switch gets it's power through the fuser
connector.
Good luck!

Edib Vektor
11-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Thanks for your reply, we will try that, and i will text you back when we solve the problem.

Thanks again!

flonut
02-11-2017, 04:14 PM
It happended to me too, and it was extremely silly, the plastic pin from the door that entered into the sensor in the machine was broken and it was attached to the door only in one corner, so it did not push inside the sensor. I glued it back and problem solved.

mircea
02-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Hello, we came to problem with our Konica Minolta Bizhub 1050 pro machine, basically the machine says that you need
to close the front dor, and when you close it, it still says that you need to close it.
So, our machine is out of function curently.

We try diferent things, we change all of 2 photo sensors that track if dors are closed, and we didn't solve the problem.
Also, the biggest problem is that machine din't show any error message, so we dont know where is problem...

Did anyone encountered with this problem, and what is potential cause?

Could we solve this problem with recovering of system?

Yours sincerly, Edib Dedić.

You can also check if there is any blown icp on adu drive board. It happened to me once . There was a blown icp but not the one for door sensor , but an icp for fuser exit sensor.
If u have a multimeter you can check all icp's for continuity .
Take care.
I hope you will solve it.

Custom Search