PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub Press C1060L Fit-to-Printable area problem!

Custom Search

CopierNerd
11-29-2016, 05:03 PM
Hi,

I want to print A5 job on A4 paper. For this i have tried every option available but when the print comes out, one side is not printed about 4 to 6 mm area. I have tried scaling up to 130 to 140 %, Fit-to-printable area, full bleed, custom settings every option but the print is incomplete. one side is mis-printed. It can be any side up, down, left or right.

I have also tried this on different machines but the result is same. Any suggestion or advice from any expert would be helpful and appreciated! ???

waiting

kind regards,

Copier Nerd

Synthohol
11-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Is it a pdf?
Maybe try printing to PDF with the paper size you want to save it as or convert the job to the paper size you want if you can?

CopierNerd
11-30-2016, 03:13 AM
The job is in PDF. I do not want to resize the original job according to the output size. I do not want to edit the job. I want that machine fit the job according ot the paper size, when i have selected "fit" option in printing preferences menu.

Synthohol
11-30-2016, 03:39 AM
does it have a Fiery?
have you tried a different driver or application to print it from?
Foxit reader does a splendid job of printing things adobe finds difficult if you want to try another safe PDF app.

Custom Search