PDA

View Full Version : Konica DI 2510 Light Copies

Custom Search

Hoosierdaddy
11-30-2016, 10:17 PM
It has very light copies. The Dv was replaced recently but possibly not calibrated. Is there a way to tone it up and calibrate the DV? Also what is the procedure for getting into service mode on these machines? (As you can tell I am not well versed on the Konica Machines) We mainly work on the Ricoh Devices :eek:

Thanks and God Bless
Hoosierdaddy

Synthohol
11-30-2016, 10:22 PM
you can dance with the numbers but in the long run you are better off replacing the DV again. once you make copies without running the F8/TCR adjust the baseline will never be right. it must be done correctly at the time of dv change.
the bag of developer has the correct t/c ratio to calibrate. once toner goes on the page or adds toner your baseline is gone.
i can give you a link to the service manual but it wont help you in this situation. im surprised you haven't mentioned a 2556/7 code that happens when you dont follow the proper procedure.

Hoosierdaddy
11-30-2016, 10:36 PM
you can dance with the numbers but in the long run you are better off replacing the DV again. once you make copies without running the F8/TCR adjust the baseline will never be right. it must be done correctly at the time of dv change.
the bag of developer has the correct t/c ratio to calibrate. once toner goes on the page or adds toner your baseline is gone.
i can give you a link to the service manual but it wont help you in this situation. im surprised you haven't mentioned a 2556/7 code that happens when you dont follow the proper procedure.

It had a C0F32 Code I believe before the Dv was replaced without being Calibrated from what I've learned from prior Tech. But if you could send a link to the Manual I would appreciate it. I will help with any Ricoh manuals you may ever need.

Thanks
Hoosierdaddy

allan
11-30-2016, 11:18 PM
You can also check the transfer contacts on the door. Stop the machine in mid process and check the image density on the drum surface.

Woxner
11-30-2016, 11:24 PM
dont just run the f8 after dev change. you must reset the counter before you do this. it recommended you do the dev and drum and reset both counts. doing one and not the other may make the machine code. after resetting counter turn main sw off then back on go back to counter to make sure they stayed 0. utillity counter details stop 00 stop01 to get in to service. 00000000 is the service password if it is needed. the machine will run for 3 to 5 minutes. when light turns blue its done. after all this if still has copies come back maybe bad hv or toner add assy.

Custom Search