PDA

View Full Version : ineo+364 toner level

Custom Search

fakidisx
12-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Hello ... my problem is, while the toner is filled in the screen shows half ..i us always original toner ... sorry for my english..thanks

pajeroid
12-01-2016, 03:47 PM
These machines do not rely on a chip to work out toner usage. Instead, they work out the amount printed on a page (coverage vs yield).

The trouble with this, is that if the toner shows empty and you take it out and shake it, it will reset the toner levels to 100%. This will then mean the level will be inaccurate until the next time the toner shows empty, and is replaced.

Synthohol
12-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Yeah this series is toner funky.
You only replace the toner when it actually says replace toner not replace soon.

CopierNerd
12-01-2016, 05:12 PM
No need to worry about. Every thing is working fine! :cool:

habik
12-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Switch Toner Near Empty to off in service..

Now be always ready ;)

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Synthohol
12-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Switch Toner Near Empty to off in service..

Now be always ready ;)
that wont ask for toner soon but the gauges will still be wrong if you replace toner early before it demands it.
in the past ive removed the toner and ran halftone patterns at 255 until it screams for toner, then when i install new toner the gauge goes to full.

habik
12-04-2016, 09:24 AM
I know, hence why the psychology behind it. They used to soon now they will have to replace it. If they shake it you can prove them wrong. If they run out they should have spare set ready.

Byting on bits.

Custom Search