PDA

View Full Version : Skewed Copies Bizub 652

Custom Search

Cookr
12-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Working on this Bizhub 652 and it will print fine but copies are soming out skewed on the glass and with the ADF I made adjustments to the Skew screw on the back right of the adf to see if it would help but made no difference. How to I go about fixing this when its copying from the glass crooked? Not to sure what to do saw some adjustments on the scanner but didnt want to mess it up more. Thanks

blackcat4866
12-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Before you do any more adjustments, it might be a good idea to determine if it's a paper skew or an optical skew.

Start by printing a document and measure to find if the printed imaged is skewed.
If yes, It's either a paper skew or a laser adjustment.
If no, then the problem is optical.

A common cause for paper skew is heavy buildup of toner on the fuser inlet guides. =^..^=

EDIT: I just looked at your attachment. It looks like there is some paper skew, and a worse optical skew. Since both the OC and ADF images are skewed, I would suspect the the scanner frame has been bent down by leaning on it. Are you familiar with the Ricoh Bear Hug? =^..^=

Cookr
12-05-2016, 02:13 PM
No not familiar with the Ricoh Bear Hug? you thinking that its the frame is actually bent then

blackcat4866
12-05-2016, 04:42 PM
I'd call it the scanner housing, and yes.

Custom Search