PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Outward Diploma Colour

Custom Search

Norell.Strange
12-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Hello Everyone!

I want to know how Konica Minolta's outward Diploma certification is achieved?

Thanks

emujo
12-02-2016, 02:11 PM
You're kidding right....

1. Sign up for course
2. Take course
3. Pass exam

Emujo

Norell.Strange
12-02-2016, 02:16 PM
I was kidding ;) but its true i want to know how can i get this? signing for the course and taking course is not a big deal. Passing exam and practical test which can be several days long is a complicated task. what do you advice emujo?

emujo
12-02-2016, 03:14 PM
There are several Outward tracks, each is subdivide into associate, professional, expert, master. You can choose learn tracks in networking, color, production ect..to achieve the master cert, you must complete the lower levels and some master tracks require parts of other learn tracks to complete. Most are pretty easy, some are very difficult if you haven't been exposed to the material (production print was difficult for me). You will not obtain a Master cert "in a few days". If you are a KM employee, just assign yourself to the course via the learning place. I do not know if these courses are offered to dealers. Emujo

Norell.Strange
12-02-2016, 03:18 PM
You said, Production print was difficult for you. It was Expert Production printing or Master production printing? and what happened next? Did you go to Japan? :rolleyes:

emujo
12-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Not a production tech...Getting your Outward Master does not result in a trip to Japan...Emujo

Norell.Strange
12-02-2016, 04:50 PM
then Mr Emujo what is your field of expertise? and how many courses did you take? You have said in your profile not to send you PM, Thats y asking here. Then how can i go to japan for diploma colour?

CompyTech
12-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Most outward tracks are about 15 or 20 courses(roughly). The associate level is required to even go to any classes. Some classes require certain pre-reqs to attend training. You may want to go to training in Japan, but it aint going to happen unless you are a KM direct employee that's higher up the chain. Most of the time it's only the training instructors that get to go.

emujo
12-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Office Equipment B&W, Color, networking and solutions. If you want to go to japan, apply for a job over there. Emujo

Norell.Strange
12-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Please do not be angry Emujo! I am asking just for sake of my knowledge. God knows better i will go to Japan or not. If i will be given this opportunity i will go. You guys are expert with experience of so many years. I want to learn from you if i can find anything useful.Any thread, any solution any reply, any word can be helpful if someone wants to learn something. So, I would like to thanks Mr Emujo and CompyTec for replying and explaining.

wseyller
12-02-2016, 10:42 PM
I don't what Japan has to do with the outward learn track. I just know you sign up for the web based training and then take some test. I finished it a long time ago and don't remember a whole lot of details.

If you want to make it easy then you can download the pdf for the course and run it through searchable OCR so you can search the PDF for each question you're not sure about. If you can pass it doing that then you should find another career.

REGSIS
12-03-2016, 12:11 PM
I do not know if these courses are offered to dealers.

Yes, but first you have to achieve sales target.
When you pass Outward associate you get access to infohub knowledge center (manuals, firmare, reports...).

You can't achieve this in matter of days and that's only first step. Trip to Japan? I don't know about that, maybe that's on the end of the roadmap. ;)

Norell.Strange
12-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Dear REGSIS,

I have passed Outward Associate course. Its been a long time. But i do not know whether i can access infohub knowledge center or not. I never tried it. No one even told me. What is the url of infohub knowledge center? I try it now may be i can access it.

Thank you very much for replying and sharing info.

Kind regards,

REGSIS
12-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Dear REGSIS,

I have passed Outward Associate course. Its been a long time. But i do not know whether i can access infohub knowledge center or not. I never tried it. No one even told me. What is the url of infohub knowledge center? I try it now may be i can access it.

Thank you very much for replying and sharing info.

Kind regards,

infohub.konicaminolta.eu (you must have an account to access)

I think your mentor must aprove your account, it was so long ago :o I'm not sure.

DigiMan
12-07-2016, 10:00 AM
As far as i remember some of them are self-approved which means you can start them at any given time/study them/get tested etc online.
Some require an instuctor/mentor to approve them for you which then follow the same principle.
But for the master level im pretty sure you need to have a trip somewhere to get tested.If thats Japan or somewhere else i dont know,haven't got that far..YET!:p

EarthKmTech
12-07-2016, 01:02 PM
If a free trip to Japan is the main concern here, you just have to work for KM direct for 35 years straight and thats your gold watch. You get to tour the head office and see the R&D area but prototypes are all top secret and you don't see them anyway.

Some of the staff have also flown to tour the manufacturing plant in china, too.

Albonline
12-07-2016, 08:02 PM
As far as i remember some of them are self-approved which means you can start them at any given time/study them/get tested etc online.
Some require an instuctor/mentor to approve them for you which then follow the same principle.
But for the master level im pretty sure you need to have a trip somewhere to get tested.If thats Japan or somewhere else i dont know,haven't got that far..YET!:p

Am color master, pro print and office solution expert certified never got a trip out of the deal. did ALL courses online.

SmellsHot
12-08-2016, 01:08 PM
This has been humorous to read.....
The only way you will be sent to Japan would be if you work directly for KM and were part of an R&D team on a new project or were in charge of one of the 5 KM learning centers. Taking the outward tests only looks good on a resume if you are staying within the KM family :)

Custom Search