PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous colour shift (registraion problem)

Custom Search

omikworld
12-06-2016, 11:00 AM
am having issue with my konica bizbub c353, the yellow color always shift from other colours when ever i print with the machine. the yellow colour does not register with other colors but other is in line with the black colour. this problem started after i changed the polygon motor (print head) i have tried stabilization and nothing happened and i also try color registration adjustment and is still the same thing. pls i need help on how to rectify this problem. i can also wahtsapp the printout to anybody that want to help me or email it. thanks

Elmo
12-06-2016, 11:11 AM
did you fit the correct print head the C353 is different from the C253/203

paulrid
12-06-2016, 12:04 PM
In tech rep there is a screen (can't think which one) that will tell you how far out it is then use the manual adjustment to get it into spec, there is a flat head screw below all the colour print heads which you can get to by removing front door, not sure it you can just open it.

omikworld
12-06-2016, 12:18 PM
am having issue with my konica bizbub c353, the yellow color always shift from other colours when ever i print with the machine. the yellow colour does not register with other colors but other is in line with the black colour. this problem started after i changed the polygon motor (print head) i have tried stabilization and nothing happened and i also try color registration adjustment and is still the same thing. pls i need help on how to rectify this problem. i can also wahtsapp the printout to anybody that want to help me or email it. thanks

can i get a link where i can view a video concerning this issue?

omikworld
12-06-2016, 12:21 PM
In tech rep there is a screen (can't think which one) that will tell you how far out it is then use the manual adjustment to get it into spec, there is a flat head screw below all the colour print heads which you can get to by removing front door, not sure it you can just open it.

i tried turning that flat head screw and no changes too

Custom Search