PDA

View Full Version : List of 3rd party magnetic card readers comaptible with Konica Minolta

Custom Search

robp2175
12-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Are there any 3rd party compatible magnetic card readers with Konica Minolta MFPs? I am in the process of setting up Papercut MF with our first MFP and it wont read from a magstripe reader we had on hand. The reader is a MagTek keyboard emulating USB. It looks like the supported reader for Konica is the AU-204H, which is ridiculously expensive.

According to Papercut any card reader that follows the USB HID specification is compatible with their software, but of course that does not mean the Konica will recognize it. The Konica Minolta I am testing is the bizhub C3350

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

mthomasebs
06-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Are there any 3rd party compatible magnetic card readers with Konica Minolta MFPs? I am in the process of setting up Papercut MF with our first MFP and it wont read from a magstripe reader we had on hand. The reader is a MagTek keyboard emulating USB. It looks like the supported reader for Konica is the AU-204H, which is ridiculously expensive.

According to Papercut any card reader that follows the USB HID specification is compatible with their software, but of course that does not mean the Konica will recognize it. The Konica Minolta I am testing is the bizhub C3350

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
We use ysoft v3 readers for all konicas. They're a bit cheaper and Konica do supported drivers.

mthomasebs
06-13-2017, 09:44 AM
You're getting a bit spammy shixiliang

Custom Search