PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Error Code C6001 on Bizhub 554e

Custom Search

mphile
12-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Good day people,I have a B554e giving me C6001. Tried to change Scanner unit, Exposure lamp, Flat ribbon cable on the Exposure lamp, changed lamp itself no luck, changed ADF no luck. Funny thing is that when you disable the ADF on service mode the machine works(Scanning from the glass), so I don't know what is it, please help..

Max
12-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Is the DF set in service mode? and firmware up to date?

mphile
12-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Is the DF set in service mode? and firmware up to date?

Yes the DF is set in the service mode but when you disable it the machine works and when you enable it the machine gives C6001. Will check firmware and come back to you.

TheBlueOrleans
12-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Check your ribbon cable connecting the DSIPB to the MFPB. If it's in backwards it will code out once the DF is activated. I've had this happen a few times during setups. Note the orientation of the writing on the ribbon cable (if its facing out) before you remove it, so you can be sure you put it back in the other way and aren't going in circles.

Pays to have shop tech experience, sometimes.

Report your findings here, please. A fix is always better when documented for others to see.

mphile
12-13-2016, 07:30 AM
Check your ribbon cable connecting the DSIPB to the MFPB. If it's in backwards it will code out once the DF is activated. I've had this happen a few times during setups. Note the orientation of the writing on the ribbon cable (if its facing out) before you remove it, so you can be sure you put it back in the other way and aren't going in circles.

Pays to have shop tech experience, sometimes.

Report your findings here, please. A fix is always better when documented for others to see.

Thanks blue, will work on that ribbon cable next year customer closed for Christmas holiday<some people are lucky>. The sad part is that the machine was working 100% then suddenly C6001.

Ado Mmoloki Moepedi
04-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Thanks blue, will work on that ribbon cable next year customer closed for Christmas holiday<some people are lucky>. The sad part is that the machine was working 100% then suddenly C6001.

Hello, i understand that it has been a while, but did you ever manage to sort out the issue?

Custom Search