PDA

View Full Version : CQ Washed out copies

Custom Search

Jag_97470
12-13-2016, 04:50 PM
Bizhub Pro 950, actually an Imagistics/Oce' VL9522 started jamming at drum, found a broke sep wire, replaced wire and now copies are washed out bad with black smearing lines here and there. Replaced complete T/S unit, same thing. This is what is strange; washed out on letter, but if I select 11X17 image is great, no defects. tried different paper that was better but still washed out. Tried heavy paper, 2 sided printing, still washed out. running the High voltage auto adjustment it errors out with error in separation AC. Is the high voltage block mounted on the pull out sitting next to the T/S contacts, sorry, don't work on this very often, gurrr. Next step is replacing the main charge, changing drum blades that are way past due, and will look at developer that I just replaced one month ago. Been running great until this broke wire? Now this issue. any suggestions? Thanks guys!

Albonline
12-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Bizhub Pro 950, actually an Imagistics/Oce' VL9522 started jamming at drum, found a broke sep wire, replaced wire and now copies are washed out bad with black smearing lines here and there. Replaced complete T/S unit, same thing. This is what is strange; washed out on letter, but if I select 11X17 image is great, no defects. tried different paper that was better but still washed out. Tried heavy paper, 2 sided printing, still washed out. running the High voltage auto adjustment it errors out with error in separation AC. Is the high voltage block mounted on the pull out sitting next to the T/S contacts, sorry, don't work on this very often, gurrr. Next step is replacing the main charge, changing drum blades that are way past due, and will look at developer that I just replaced one month ago. Been running great until this broke wire? Now this issue. any suggestions? Thanks guys!

check per drawer adjustments/ custom paper adjustments

Jag_97470
12-13-2016, 06:48 PM
check per drawer adjustments/ custom paper adjustments I did look at that, all on plain paper even the 11X17. Tried changing paper types just to try, same issue. Thank you for reply.

allan
12-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Do you use the letter paper in SEF or LEF?

Jag_97470
12-13-2016, 08:49 PM
Do you use the letter paper in SEF or LEF?
Yes, the letter paper is coming from the right side large feeder, it also does it from cassette's loading letter paper. Did not try by-pass. Going back today, will see what I can find. Thanks

allan
12-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Nice...

short edge feed or long edge feed?

Jag_97470
12-14-2016, 01:36 AM
Went back today, changed the Main charge assy. and drum blades past due, same issue, developer looked ok. I tried adding an attachment but can't get it to work for some reason. I took some paper from previous account and loaded, guess what, it was perfect! It has to be the paper! It still bothers me running the high voltage auto adjustment it still errors out > error separation AC? Customer will try some different paper.

allan
12-14-2016, 03:45 AM
Paper is an insulator and the lack of its presence could result in arcing.

_______
[]

_______
[ ]

Brett GS
12-14-2016, 08:05 PM
I have had same issue,patchy/washed out after t/s wire snapped and in the end i replaced the HV on the ADU and it sorted it out,the B950 and B920 use the same HV.

Jag_97470
12-14-2016, 10:12 PM
I have had same issue,patchy/washed out after t/s wire snapped and in the end i replaced the HV on the ADU and it sorted it out,the B950 and B920 use the same HV.
Thank you! Customer called back with new dry paper still doing it but not as bad. Are you talking about the board in the back of the ADU unit or front of ADU unit. It has to be the one in the back by the T/S connections I would think. Any related HV's in back of machine? Sorry for soo many questions, just want to get it right.
Thanks!

Brett GS
12-15-2016, 08:23 PM
Thank you! Customer called back with new dry paper still doing it but not as bad. Are you talking about the board in the back of the ADU unit or front of ADU unit. It has to be the one in the back by the T/S connections I would think. Any related HV's in back of machine? Sorry for soo many questions, just want to get it right.
Thanks!

Correct the one at the back of the ADU.

Jag_97470
12-15-2016, 08:54 PM
Correct the one at the back of the ADU.
Thank you! That is the one I ordered, will keep everyone posted.

Jag_97470
12-20-2016, 11:39 PM
Thank you! That is the one I ordered, will keep everyone posted.
The HV2 on back of ADU fixed it! Thank you everyone for helping. Happy Holidays

Custom Search