PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C353 C-E002

Custom Search

hugohug
12-22-2016, 10:17 AM
dear all ,

i removed MFP board and reinstalled it again after fixing the network port
the first problem i faced is : serial number needs to be entered , and one of our technicians fixed it ,

but after that and just after turning on the printer i get the error C-E002 !

have you ever faced this problem , any suggestions on how to solve this would be appreciated

edit :
in service manual it says to try this :
Service Mode > State Confirmation > Memory HDD Adj. > Up Ver

but start button doesn't change to blue !

Gaffers01
12-22-2016, 02:51 PM
You probably need to tell the machine that the HDD is Installed and then try again.

Service mode>System 2>HDD change to installed.

i havent looked at this model for a few years but i think that is the process, like the newer machines.

EarthKmTech
12-23-2016, 02:06 AM
dear all ,

i removed MFP board and reinstalled it again after fixing the network port
the first problem i faced is : serial number needs to be entered , and one of our technicians fixed it ,

but after that and just after turning on the printer i get the error C-E002 !

have you ever faced this problem , any suggestions on how to solve this would be appreciated

edit :
in service manual it says to try this :
Service Mode > State Confirmation > Memory HDD Adj. > Up Ver

but start button doesn't change to blue !

You may need to format the hard drive.

Back when these machines were still in service this was a common problem on machines that had fax kits that were used heavily. Would need to be done once a week once a certain number of faxes were received in the life of the machine due to a firmware bug. Total initialisation fixed it when this started. Later versions of firmware may of fixed this but, we don't service them anymore so I don't know.

hugohug
01-04-2017, 04:17 PM
You probably need to tell the machine that the HDD is Installed and then try again.

Service mode>System 2>HDD change to installed.

i haven't looked at this model for a few years but i think that is the process, like the newer machines.

thank you for replying

i tried this and i could do the Memory HDD Adj. > Up Ver and the result is NG also i get the same error C-E002

also when i reboot the machine i the hdd status changes back to not installed !

You may need to format the hard drive.

Back when these machines were still in service this was a common problem on machines that had fax kits that were used heavily. Would need to be done once a week once a certain number of faxes were received in the life of the machine due to a firmware bug. Total initialisation fixed it when this started. Later versions of firmware may of fixed this but, we don't service them anymore so I don't know.

thank you for replying

the HDD won't format , i changed with other one but still the same problem !

unfortunately i don't have a CF card to update the firmware or to initialize it !

Rvale
01-11-2017, 12:19 PM
had many of those myself, to start with: What you mean by fixing the netwok Port?

Custom Search