PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c452 Error code c-5356

Custom Search

weskes
12-22-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm getting an error on my 452 which I've not had to deal with before. I just wanted to ask you guys who might have dealt with it before... Should I just replace the FM3 or do any of you guys have tips or tricks I should try first or are there any other possible culprits for this error?

Thanks in advance for your help

mx6turbo89
12-22-2016, 11:28 PM
That's just a code for FM3 failure to turn (usually full of dust) and cleaning it should get rid of the code. If you have to replace the motor and that doesn't fix it, check that ICP 6 isn't blown on the main control board.

weskes
02-06-2017, 05:20 PM
That's just a code for FM3 failure to turn (usually full of dust) and cleaning it should get rid of the code. If you have to replace the motor and that doesn't fix it, check that ICP 6 isn't blown on the main control board.

So I'm just getting back to this machine, it's been in storage for a while... right before this error pops up it sounds like there is a gear grinding noise coming from the area the fans are located, is this normal for this error? The machine keeps saying open front panel then close again on the display and keeps doing the same noise every time I do this

allan
02-06-2017, 05:37 PM
The code is a missing 24V signal from the yellow wire from the fan if the fan runs normally there is 24V present there(lock signal...).
It means its busted or just stuck.

Custom Search