PDA

View Full Version : bizhub pro c6500 server - Color Calibrator question

Custom Search

weskes
12-22-2016, 07:05 PM
Hoping someone might be able to answer a question I have about my IC-303 server connected to my c6500. I had to reinstall the Fiery server software and now when i go to command workstation and click calibrate my calibrator which is a DTP32 is not showing in the list any longer?? Does anyone know how to add my calibrator to that list, I haven't had to do this before? Again thank you to anyone who might be able to help!

methogod
12-22-2016, 07:49 PM
I would update command workstation. Sounds like re-install put an old version on there. You can install on a PC outside the fiery to be sure.

weskes
12-22-2016, 08:48 PM
I would update command workstation. Sounds like re-install put an old version on there. You can install on a PC outside the fiery to be sure.

I'm running version 5.7.0.56... same version I had installed prior to the reinstall highest version my server can handle

Mr Spock
12-22-2016, 11:32 PM
You may need to install the driver and any software that comes with the calibrator. There were several different ones so usually you install the one the customer is using after the Fiery is loaded.

Synthohol
12-23-2016, 12:13 AM
that xrite 32 is garbage. I don't mean to offend but an eye1 or es1000 will truly calibrate the fiery.
The 32 was never good on a fiery nor is it recommended for the 6500.
That being said maybe a much older ver of CWS will see it?

weskes
04-18-2017, 07:15 AM

Just an update in case anyone runs into this in the future.. you were 100% correct i have to downgrade to the oldest version of command workstation (5.3) I had and then it popped right up without any issues!

Custom Search