PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250 problem with tray 2

Custom Search

mik77
01-02-2017, 08:37 PM
while printing from Tray 2 on the machine exits the massage, which I attach.
the problem often occurs.
I changed the rollers, clutches, sensors, without solving the problem.
thanks and best wishes for the New Year35142

copier addict
01-02-2017, 08:55 PM
This problem can be caused by a failing registration clutch, believe it or not.

fixthecopier
01-03-2017, 11:24 AM
This problem can be caused by a failing registration clutch, believe it or not.

Yep, reg clutch. When it slips, the machine reads a different paper size. Run F-12 test prints. If the margin on 1 side gets bigger and bigger before it stops, it is the reg clutch.

mik77
01-04-2017, 10:03 PM
I changed the synchronous clutch, the two clutches of the group taking paper, but the problem remains.
I have tried changing all the group two socket of the paper cassette and the problem is solved.
So the issue remains on the group taking the two paper cassette.
I will do other tests and keep you updated.
thank you

copier addict
01-05-2017, 01:02 AM
I changed the synchronous clutch, the two clutches of the group taking paper, but the problem remains.
I have tried changing all the group two socket of the paper cassette and the problem is solved.
thank you

I'm not sure what all that means, but have you checked where the paper tray connects to the main body? The tray can become cracked and cause feeding issues. There is a repair plate available to fix this.

Woxner
01-05-2017, 03:28 AM
after you do the tray fix with the plate also replace the little tray lock that holds the tray in. you can hold the tray in and it will feed all day

REGSIS
01-05-2017, 08:48 AM
thank you

You mean tray 2 feeding unit?
Problem is mainly on metal shafts and one-way clutches of pickup roller and feed roller. Clean clutches with damp cotton cleaning cloth and shafts with sandpaper and after with damp cloth. Reason for missfeed is because clutches is not biting on shaft causing roller to stall (not feeding the paper.

All above assuming rollers are OK.

Custom Search