PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica Minolta C652 - Too much magenta

Custom Search

jeid
01-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Hello,

I've got an issue with a KM C652 producing too much magenta on prints/copies/internal prints. A new Magenta imaging unit has been fitted and calibrated up, which fixes the problem short term, but within a week, the issue returns. When I returned to the machine and did a halftone print (value set to 100) magenta came out looking as if it were set to 255. Full bold magenta. The other colours were fine. Cyan and Yellow imaging units were replaced in August. The Transfer Belt/Roller are expected to run until the end of 2017.

I did some samples of before and after I changed the magenta IU, which was fine, but it's gone back this way again. Any ideas on something I might be missing?

Tech Helpdesk
01-09-2017, 01:16 PM
If there is a magenta cast over the entire page, replace the yellow IU, I have had this problem before on a C451 when the yellow IU was dragging down the bias on the magenta.

Hello,

I've got an issue with a KM C652 producing too much magenta on prints/copies/internal prints. A new Magenta imaging unit has been fitted and calibrated up, which fixes the problem short term, but within a week, the issue returns. When I returned to the machine and did a halftone print (value set to 100) magenta came out looking as if it were set to 255. Full bold magenta. The other colours were fine. Cyan and Yellow imaging units were replaced in August. The Transfer Belt/Roller are expected to run until the end of 2017.

I did some samples of before and after I changed the magenta IU, which was fine, but it's gone back this way again. Any ideas on something I might be missing?

jeid
01-09-2017, 01:20 PM
If there is a magenta cast over the entire page, replace the yellow IU, I have had this problem before on a C451 when the yellow IU was dragging down the bias on the magenta.

I went in and had another look. The customer said that the run started off fine then had more of a magenta hue as the run went on. The differences are very noticeable.

The obvious thing that I'm thinking is towards the magenta unit, but yeah, yellow could be a shout actually.

blackcat4866
01-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Are you using OEM toner? =^..^=

jeid
01-16-2017, 12:21 PM
Aye, all OM toner etc. Replaced all colour IU's now and I've got a laser unit coming tomorrow.

allan
01-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Check your TCR levels on M?

jeid
01-16-2017, 10:10 PM
Checked that as well, all looking good. New magenta toner installed as well, it's a bit of an odd one.

Woxner
01-16-2017, 11:01 PM
do the reset and inalization then gradation

jeid
01-16-2017, 11:11 PM
Done that too. Several times.

KM7155
03-24-2017, 02:30 AM
Done that too. Several times.

Hi
have u solved the issue?
my problem was cyan cast over entire paper.
any help really appreciated.

Custom Search