PDA

View Full Version : Km c452 fade black zone in center of page...

Custom Search

Canonier
01-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Hello everyone. after changing an black drum and developer unit in KM c452 and printed a sample page (a3) the page is printed with a fade stip almost in the center. this happens only on black color
any advice ?
see image for better view of the problem...35225

copier addict
01-09-2017, 05:39 PM
The first thing I would do is clean the black printhead.

Canonier
01-09-2017, 06:01 PM
what do you mean clean the print head ?

darry1322
01-09-2017, 06:04 PM
The slit glass on the laser assembly (print head) that writes the image to the drum. Use the long, flat, plastic, stick with the white pad on the end to clean this glass.

If I remember correctly it can be found underneath a cover in the front of the top paper cassette.

Page 9-13 of the Copy Operations guide from KonicaMinolta self help manuals section.

blackcat4866
01-10-2017, 12:12 AM
The slit glass on the laser assembly (print head) that writes the image to the drum. Use the long, flat, plastic, stick with the white pad on the end to clean this glass.

If I remember correctly it can be found underneath a cover in the front of the top paper cassette.

Page 9-13 of the Copy Operations guide from KonicaMinolta self help manuals section.

Confirm that. Clean the slit glasses. =^..^=

Canonier
01-10-2017, 07:30 AM
i cleaned the glass from the inside (removed the unit to do it better) but nothing...
any other ideas ? maybe a faulty developer unit?

neil greenhough
01-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Push a piece of paper between the dev roller and doctor blade and move from side to side. This should release built up toner.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Canonier
01-10-2017, 10:22 AM
ok tryied that the problem is less visible but still there.
the unit is brand new ( 500 a4 prints)

Rvale
01-10-2017, 11:36 AM
I had some of those myself, the laser unit might be dirty(i mean the glass on top) if you had the machine running for a long time without service or some other toner have been in use that would be my first guess, second would be what nei said before but its not always efective depending on the difference you had before, only way is to change the unit again. loads of luck with that.

Canonier
01-10-2017, 12:08 PM
cleaned the laser glass again
run 250 more prints (b/w)
and this is the result.
(see image)35230

Rvale
01-10-2017, 12:12 PM
did you cleaned the charge wire? just seeing two possibilities there, charge corona, specially the grid and dev unit. check the charge for dust and be carefull not to touch the grid/wire parts with your finger.

copier addict
01-10-2017, 01:27 PM
did you cleaned the charge wire? just seeing two possibilities there, charge corona, specially the grid and dev unit. check the charge for dust and be carefull not to touch the grid/wire parts with your finger.

Dirty charge would produce dark lines, not lighter lines.

Canonier
01-10-2017, 03:42 PM
update.
i removed the black drum and cleaned from the outside the miror locatet inside the drum not perfeclty because it has a very small gap to the side and i used a small tab to reach it.
the result if far better so i will try to open it and to the cleaning correct.

i will keep you informed.

Custom Search