PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta bizhub 223 firmware request/help

Custom Search

idragomir
01-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Hello,

I have recently got this machine at a really really low price from a company that went bankrupt, the only issue is that it reboots itself a few times a day (haven't counted, as I am not home all the time). Now I am not complaining or anything for that price, but someone suggested that a firmware upgrade might fix this issue - again, please do not throw stones at me, I have no experience with this and also I don't have the amount of money to officially service this device. What I have tried so far (by reading the forums and watching some videos) was to use the Internet ISW - at least I tried, with no luck - the MFP reboots to that ISW, tries to connect to firmware server and fails with error 0x00000002. Is there a possibility to upgrade the firmware to a newer version than the one I have attached below?

Thank you very much.

Woxner
01-12-2017, 08:34 PM
if you have this connected pull the network cable to see if the reboots stop. a dup ip or a corrupt job that keeps sending. there is one more firmware which mostly had to do with a scanner message. i dont think the nvram is bad.

Custom Search