PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH951

Custom Search

kenpio
01-13-2017, 02:49 PM
Have a customer, printer, they have a job that they are doing that is a manual with about a 1000 or more pages, double sided, with tab pages inserted. What is happening in this job that, sometimes it will stop in the middle of it and leave out a chapter and keep going, or it will jam and the job will be gone. They do these books 10 at a time. I will say too, that the paper is hole punched already and the holes are the first to get fed. They have the roller paper cabinet. They load up the paper trays and let it go after hours. When they come back and the paper is gone, sometimes the job will be there and sometimes the job will be gone.

I was there and I thought that I would upgrade the firmware, they were at 25. I went in and went to 51. Well it did not like that, it came up with a C-C136 error. So I backed it down to version 40 and it seemed to be happy. Well I got a call on Tuesday saying that it was still doing this and even worse. So I went back out and put it back to 25 because it seemed to do it less.

I know the questions are going to be, the document is a pdf, the os of the computer is Windows 10. As for the other questions to come up, I can look and see.
Hope this not too puzzling. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
KEN

Custom Search