PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub c284 stuck at boot

Custom Search

nuxynux
01-14-2017, 05:25 AM
hello guys

i recently changed the corrupted mfp with used one without replacing (ssd and board)

can it work replacing used mfp and should i make new ssd firmware to work plz help me guys

copier addict
01-14-2017, 03:07 PM
Not sure how to help you. The service manual specifically states NOT to replace any board with a used one.

copier tech
01-14-2017, 04:08 PM
Hi,

There is an official KM specific procedure you must follow when replacing a use MFP board also with special firmware.

Fit the original boards back & follow the exact procedure.

Is you model an "e" or non "e" ?

Woxner
01-14-2017, 05:53 PM
i think when they talk about using a used board that procedure is for repaired or new. if taken from another machine even with ssd board its still backed up on other pwb's. get a repaired board.

copier tech
01-14-2017, 06:52 PM
i think when they talk about using a used board that procedure is for repaired or new. if taken from another machine even with ssd board its still backed up on other pwb's. get a repaired board.

No, you can fit a used board from another working machine, as I said there is a specific procedure for removing one board from a working machine (showroom model etc) & fitting it to your faulty machine (in the field)

Woxner
01-14-2017, 09:08 PM
do you have a bulletin # i have not seen this

blackcat4866
01-15-2017, 12:23 AM
No, you can fit a used board from another working machine, as I said there is a specific procedure for removing one board from a working machine (showroom model etc) & fitting it to your faulty machine (in the field)

If it's an "e" series, then yes, there is the MFP board reset tool (software). It does basically the same thing that Hytec does. It prepares the board to accept new data from the recipient MFP. It a relatively long drawn out process but it does work. The machine goes through a couple of different error conditions while acclimating itself to its new home.

You'll find it in the Special Firmware section.

nuxynux
01-15-2017, 09:02 PM
If it's an "e" series, then yes, there is the MFP board reset tool (software). It does basically the same thing that Hytec does. It prepares the board to accept new data from the recipient MFP. It a relatively long drawn out process but it does work. The machine goes through a couple of different error conditions while acclimating itself to its new home.

You'll find it in the Special Firmware section.

ty bro for replying no its not "e" , can u help me finding a gd firmware and a firmware for the ssd borad ?

nuxynux
01-15-2017, 09:03 PM

hello bro Ty for replying, does it work if the machine is not
"e" and what should i do ?

copier tech
03-03-2018, 11:28 AM
do you have a bulletin # i have not seen this

Custom Search