PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Develop ineo+ 284e and 224 - Authentication is invalid or session expired

Custom Search

mearmi
01-16-2017, 04:19 AM
Hi All

Any solution around to the frustration of being bumped out of the admin login when entering machine details through the web interface (Firefox)? This occurs on Develop ineo+ 284e and 224.

I log in as an administrator to set-up authentication, continually get the message " Authentication is invalid or session expired. Please update connection."

Sometime screen freezes on the computer and I am unable to enter any information even the administrator password.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

MFPTech
01-16-2017, 05:11 PM
Hi All

Any solution around to the frustration of being bumped out of the admin login when entering machine details through the web interface (Firefox)? This occurs on Develop ineo+ 284e and 224.

I log in as an administrator to set-up authentication, continually get the message " Authentication is invalid or session expired. Please update connection."

Sometime screen freezes on the computer and I am unable to enter any information even the administrator password.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,
Try changing the administrator password on the machine.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

copier tech
01-16-2017, 07:56 PM
I remember reading a bulletin about this issue, updating the firmware was the solution.

You dont really want to be changing the admin password, leave it at default or you risk causing other users/engineers a nightmare not knowing it!

Custom Search