PDA

View Full Version : Firmware for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110

Custom Search

homie
01-16-2017, 08:41 PM
Hi,
I am new here and my english is not the best:cool:.
I need the newest firmware for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110, because it is not possible to start air-print on this maschine. The maschine was built in 11/2014 and I have read, 2 month later it would be possible to integrate airprint. A hd-storage I have built in and formatted. But the menue for airprint is not shown ....:(.
Have anybody some help for me:rolleyes:

Thank you for your help!!!
G

mdtrinh
01-17-2017, 01:23 AM
Hi,
I am new here and my english is not the best:cool:.
I need the newest firmware for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110, because it is not possible to start air-print on this maschine. The maschine was built in 11/2014 and I have read, 2 month later it would be possible to integrate airprint. A hd-storage I have built in and formatted. But the menue for airprint is not shown ....:(.
Have anybody some help for me:rolleyes:

Thank you for your help!!!
G

Here is from user manual, page 113

- This function is available when an optional Hard Disk is installed.
- To use the AirPrint function, your iOS terminal must be compatible with iOS 4.2 or later.
- The AirPrint function requires Mac OS X (10.7 or later). For details, visit the Apple website.
- To use the AirPrint function, your iOS terminal or Mac must be connected to the same network as this
machine via Wi-Fi. For details on the iOS terminal and Mac network settings, refer to their relevant user's
manuals.
- The AirPrint function does not support the user authentication function of this machine. To use the Air-
Print function in an environment in which user authentication is employed, set [Security] - [Authentication]
- [General Settings] - [Print without Authentication] to [Allow] in the administrator mode of Web
Connection.

Hope this help

homie
01-17-2017, 09:02 AM
thanks for your help!We manually installed a HDD and formatted it with the options given by the admin-menu on the printer.

Authentifications steps are fulfilled but there is still no section AirPrint listed unter network settings like I have it with a similar Konica Minolta printer featuring AirPrint.
Requirements from iOS/Mac's are fulfilled too.

Maybe a firmware upgrade is necessary? But is this even possible as a normal user, are special hardware devices needed to flash the printer? The firmware files are very hidden..

-homie_son :D

Custom Search