PDA

View Full Version : C350 Scan to FTP???How to?

Custom Search

kokkerbrick
07-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey guys?How do I scan to FTP with konica minolta C350?The machine has no HDD on it and I just want to scan on a Win XP pc.

knpgazem
07-29-2008, 09:23 PM
setup a one-touch scan/ftp button:

press utility, admin settings, *password*, network settings, ftp settings, enter the appropriate details ie ip address etc. close

press utility, one touch registration, scan, address book, ftp, new - enter name (the button name), enter host address (the IP address of PC), enter file path (put in a fullstop/period). enter enter enter etc

now install a small program called KM FTP utility (pagescope SoftWare). and create a new folder on the desktop. run the program's settings and instruct it to place the files in this new folder.

disable any firewalls running (or unblock the FTP utility)

in theory it is VERY simple and in practice there may be some hurdles to get it working, but as long as the FTP utility is running, scanning is posible.

cobiray
07-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I've got the FTP software and some basic instructions. If you want them PM me your email and I'll send them to you.

kokkerbrick
07-30-2008, 07:17 PM
I've got the FTP software and some basic instructions. If you want them PM me your email and I'll send them to you.

my email is kokkerbrick@hotmail.com.
Can i use it also on 8031?thank you my friend for the interest

michael517mi
08-04-2008, 02:01 PM
I am trying to set up scanning on a Di470 with a Pi4700e controller. The customer doesn't want to scan to email and i can quite get the twain to see the files. Scan to FTP could be an alternative. Any advice?
michael517mi@hotmail.com

Custom Search