PDA

View Full Version : J2002 from LCT.....C654

Custom Search

splblazer91
01-20-2017, 07:16 PM
Anyone have a fix for this? Ive tightened the idler roller springs on the entrance door. Replaced clutches and rollers. Tried different Loop settings.
If you run one page at a time it is fine. if you run more than that it jams.

Synthohol
01-20-2017, 08:46 PM
We replaced the whole feed assy on trays 1 and 2 and no more 2002s
Seems it left the LCT ok but when it went vertical all bets were off.

Synthohol
03-07-2017, 11:21 PM
you will never believe what seems to fix it,
i took the LCT and put it on a 654 and ran flawlessly.
put back on 754 20-02...

check this out, i installed a lighter spring to the sep roller assy and BOOM 2000+ pages no jams.
if this holds up ill be damned.
the LCT loop adj i do have at -9 as well.

its timing. the sep roller cause the papers to drag screwing up the timing to the reg roller. it makes sense in a product flaw kind of way.
anyway ill post back in a couple weeks if there are no more calls for j20-02!!

splblazer91
03-08-2017, 01:56 AM
We replaced tray 1 & 2 assemblies. Tray 1 & 2 right side door. LCT Drive Motors. LCT Clutches.
Finally gave up and put a used LCT on and all is well. I wish i knew what it was but its not a problem now.

splblazer91
03-08-2017, 02:03 AM
I understand the product flaw theory on a new machine but mine has almost 7 million on it.

Synthohol
03-08-2017, 02:22 AM
mine has 1.4m

EarthKmTech
03-09-2017, 08:35 AM
By LCT I assume you are talking about the optional large capacity tray that mounts on the right hand side of the machine.

Had this a few times, the soft gray transport roller after pickup in the LCT reduces in diameter as it wears and causes this exact issue. It is due to the resulting paper speed difference from specification and arrival time at the next point being late. When I've had this issue it is as much as 3mm smaller in diameter than the new one.

Most prevalent on high volume machines, machines that use shit paper and especially in the case of A3 LCT's, machines that feed a lot of 100+gsm papers through it. I keep them in the car.

Albonline
03-09-2017, 04:41 PM
By LCT I assume you are talking about the optional large capacity tray that mounts on the right hand side of the machine.

Had this a few times, the soft gray transport roller after pickup in the LCT reduces in diameter as it wears and causes this exact issue. It is due to the resulting paper speed difference from specification and arrival time at the next point being late. When I've had this issue it is as much as 3mm smaller in diameter than the new one.

Most prevalent on high volume machines, machines that use shit paper and especially in the case of A3 LCT's, machines that feed a lot of 100+gsm papers through it. I keep them in the car.

exactly, also the transport rollers up the side shrink with wear, you will see the problem happen in the fastest model in a given line first.

HuronMan
03-13-2017, 01:19 PM
turning the loop to a negative.

mak
03-13-2017, 01:22 PM
please can anyone tell me how to post a new thread

i checked all setting buy i didn't get the option, how to post thread

regarding

please help

thanks

Synthohol
03-13-2017, 05:35 PM
Top of main forum is a post new thread button.

guycampo
11-14-2018, 08:50 PM
I am getting the same J20-02 jam code. The definition of this code is so ambiguous - it makes my head spin. Bz754 with 1.8 clicks. What did you guys find? Is it the soft gray transport rollers on the LCC just after the take up tires?
I saw somebody post that they replaced the spring on the separator roller with a lighter spring. I'm sure how that would work but I can try that.

I can't see it being anything on the machine side since Trays 1-2-3-4 do not jam.

Thanks
GC

Synthohol
11-15-2018, 03:30 AM
take the cover off and measure the diameter of the outside of that grey roller compared to the middle.
you can adjust the loop timing to see if it helps in the short time.
good luck.

copier addict
11-15-2018, 01:36 PM
By LCT I assume you are talking about the optional large capacity tray that mounts on the right hand side of the machine

I was servicing Minolta before the merger and in their terminology LCT was a large capacity tray, which was the 2500 sheet tray that sat under the machine. The LCC was a large capacity cabinet, which was the 3000 sheet cabinet that sat beside the machine.
I know this doesn't help in solving the original poster's problem, but, it is kinda interesting how terms change.

rrrohan
11-15-2018, 01:44 PM
I've had pc410 do this

Would jam on a c364 but Run fine on a c224

rrrohan
11-15-2018, 01:46 PM
I was servicing Minolta before the merger and in their terminology LCT was a large capacity tray, which was the 2500 sheet tray that sat under the machine. The LCC was a large capacity cabinet, which was the 3000 sheet cabinet that sat beside the machine.
I know this doesn't help in solving the original poster's problem, but, it is kinda interesting how terms change.

In service mode life counter the LCC is called the LCT and the LCT 8s called LCT internal

blackcat4866
11-15-2018, 01:57 PM
LCC, LCF, LCT ... tomato tomato ... not much difference.

Custom Search