PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C552 & C652 Dumping Developer on Rear Side

Custom Search

MFPs R Now PCs
01-21-2017, 12:07 AM
We have some bizhub C552/DS & C652/DS machines dumping developer on the rear side. Sometimes when replacing the drum and sometimes not (randomly). We seem to have hit a wall with how to permanently remedy it as this is happening on multiple machines. I have attached a picture for reference. Thanks in advance!

Synthohol
01-21-2017, 01:19 AM
make sure the machine is level, ive had a few that tilted back towards the wall do the same thing

copier tech
01-21-2017, 10:49 AM
This is a known issue. Make sure all the contacts the the drum dev, itb etc are all clean, its caused by a lack of bias charge etc.

Can also be caused by a failed HV2 A0P0 M408 00

JR2ALTA
01-21-2017, 01:07 PM
I think there's a bracket involve as well. I don't have KM access anymore. I think it's a bulletin

copier tech
01-21-2017, 01:12 PM
I think there's a bracket involve as well. I don't have KM access anymore. I think it's a bulletin

The bracket was for the previous model C451 I believe

DigiMan
01-23-2017, 04:49 PM
If i remember correctly the bracket applied to these machines as well,but the newly added drums had a mod on their own?I may be wrong though..
In any case you could always try fitting a clip on the backside of the IU for it to not loose contact with the spring.
I do recall having some pictures about this,if i find them i'l post.

MFPs R Now PCs
01-23-2017, 05:14 PM
If i remember correctly the bracket applied to these machines as well,but the newly added drums had a mod on their own?I may be wrong though..
In any case you could always try fitting a clip on the backside of the IU for it to not loose contact with the spring.
I do recall having some pictures about this,if i find them i'l post.

Thank you! If you find the pictures that would be great.

Custom Search