PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 600 warmup time

Custom Search

discontained
07-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Is a way to decrease the warm-up time for a bizhub 600/750 series? I need to get it warmed up quicker than its defaulted time.

Thanks

Luther
07-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Its not a defaulted "time" its fuser temperature that determines the warm-up among other checks the machine makes during warm-up. the warm-up time is only between 4 and 5 minutes thats not long really for a 60 or 75 copy a minute machine,i wouldnt adjust fuser temp lower(even if you can on this series) just asking for problems............good luck

laserman06
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I agree with Luther, the 4-5 minutes is not a long time for that size of copier. Do not adjust the fuser temps. All kinds of problems can be caused.

Are you concerned about the warmup time in the morning? or out of power save mode?

If it is the former, set up the weekly timer to turn the machine on earlier, thru the weekly timer screen. That is in the administrator mode.

If it is the latter set your low power mode, longer. That to is in the administrator mode.

fixthecopier
07-31-2008, 11:26 AM
The only way to get a quicker warm up time is to get a smaller machine.

discontained
07-31-2008, 01:48 PM
well see the toshiba 60ppm copier warms up and is ready by 40 seconds or so i am informed.

I know its fuser temps.. I am not that stupid. I am trained all the way up to c450's, just figureded there might be a setting I could use.

Thanks for the help.

Figured out the daily timer and on/off settings according to time/day.

laserman06
07-31-2008, 11:58 PM
I know its fuser temps.. I am not that stupid. I am trained all the way up to c450's, just figureded there might be a setting I could use.

Discontained, I do not think you are stupid. You asked a question and I answered it. In my opinion, the only stupid person is the one who has a question and does not ask it?

Custom Search